Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

I'm promoting The Football League! Read on.

If you would like a free electronic copy of The League Leader magazine put out by The Football League you could start at this site.                                                                                         http://www.football-league.premiumtv.co.uk/staticFiles/5b/78/0,,10794~96347,00.pdf

You can subscibe for free.

It 15 pages and contains some interesting articles & stats.

For example. Did you know that Darrel Russell is in the top 8 in our league with respect to disciplinary record after 2 games?

Good if you like info without the prem intruding and dominating!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

If you would like a free electronic copy of The League Leader magazine put out by The Football League you could start at this site.                                                                                         http://www.football-league.premiumtv.co.uk/staticFiles/5b/78/0,,10794~96347,00.pdf

You can subscibe for free.

It 15 pages and contains some interesting articles & stats.

For example. Did you know that Darrel Russell is in the top 8 in our league with respect to disciplinary record after 2 games?

Good if you like info without the prem intruding and dominating!

OTBC

[/quote]

A post we can agree on Bly. The official Football League site is well worth looking at at least once a week. There''s a very comprehensive stats section for all clubs in the League. I use it loads and also read League Leader everymonth.

The Football League under Sir Brian Mawhinneys Chairmanship has done much to restore my faith in the powers that run football and has an honesty and transparency that putrs the murky waters of the Premier League to shame.