Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Where's the centre half we need?

Where is the centre half we so obviously need in the line of Barry Butler, Duncan Forbes, Dave Stringer, Steve Bruce, Dave Watson, Andy Linegan, Ian Butterworth, Malky Mackay et al ?

Is he on staff? If not, why not?

NCFC board/Peter Grant. If we fail this season for want of a good centre half, one of you will have a lot to answer for.

Peter - if you really don''t see the need because you think he''s already on staff.

or

NCFC board - for not funding Peter''s request.

It must be one or the other.

[6]

OTBC

I Cant believe we arent or didnt go in for Sam sodje of reading!And he seems to only cost 400k, for someone big strong, powerful and did well at West Brom, but he is well known so in Grant I trust, and so he must have seen something he didnt like, or just been unable to get him.  I think he is trying, but we do need someone badly.But I trust Grant, he has given the team Balance and Competition throughtout, no more lack of a right winger for 2years, or lack of a decent big man.  He has now got competition for Drury too, I believe something will happen.  Have Faith!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]He is called Jason Shackell.[/quote]

I would argue that Shackell is decent enough but not along side the Doc where they both seem to bring out the worst in each other. So yes, Shackell has the ability but he needs a decent player along side him....dear i suggest Dublin has a shot again if funds do not permit us any new CB?