Sign in to follow this  
Michael Starr

How will Murray get injured tomorrow? Guess here!

''Cos it''s gonna happen, we all know it...I think he''ll either pull a groin strain, or he the advertising board... cos we''ve not had that for awhile...

[quote user="Michael Starr"]''Cos it''s gonna happen, we all know it...I think he''ll either pull a groin strain, or he the advertising board... cos we''ve not had that for awhile...[/quote]Sniper?

After the game he will break his foot by dropping a bottle of aftershave on it, in true Santiago Canizares style.

[quote user="Michael Starr"]''Cos it''s gonna happen, we all know it...

I think he''ll either pull a groin strain, or he the advertising board... cos we''ve not had that for awhile...
[/quote]

Cluck will trip him as he gets out of his car on Carrow Road and Smudger will finish the job by hitting him over the head with his protest placard. Then they will both be on this forum on Monday stating what another lousy contract the Board has entered into. 

I think he''ll either pull a groin strain, or he the advertising board... cos we''ve not had that for awhile...
[/quote]

Some people are cheerfull aren''t they? grrrrrrrrr

Hahahaha... second call...He''ll run out the tunnel, trip on a random radio cable (won''t be tv as... you know... championship)... he''ll fall into a cameraman... and the lense will enter his eye... out for 9 months, he''ll recover just in time to join Ajax for 50k.

Murray is a young man with a serious medical problem, it is serious because of it''s relentless habit of breaking out and causing joint and limb pain.  It restricts movement as does full blown Rheumatoid Arthritis and can go on to be completely crippling because of the likelihood of it''s nature of being an immune deficiency where the inbuilt  protection we all have appears to attack the sufferers own body. You will all remember Kevin Beatty of Ipswich and his fight against  OsteoArthritis of the knee.  He was a brilliant player who lost his battle to play.  Murray sadly realises that while modern drugs can, and do work miracles, they themselves can have nasty side effects. His free transfer reflect show he has bravely put himself in the shop window at this young age, for what can be the last time.  I do hope that if he plays today we can all get behind him and support him in true Carrow Road fashion in what can be for him an unknown journey fought against the background of pain.  Good luck Mr Murray I for one wish you every success. OTBC,  and fans Please give him a great welcome and your support, he needs it!!!.

[/quote]

Idiot!.[:@]