Sign in to follow this  
Budger

After 2 games

Those of you so optimistic about our chances after two games probably arnt so anymore? Can''t even beat Hull, can''t beat a team Colchester can, beat a team thanks to the ref and Cureton. Then you look at our players and the promotion contenders, coming back to reality now arnt you

Gordon Bennett, give me strength ! I''m sure Hull fans would think, what an insult " Cant even beat Hull "

What the hell is wrong with being optimistic ? Do we have to do a " U turn " if we happen to lose a game ?

Will you be doing one if we beat Cardiff ? NO !!!!!! So don''t expect ones with a more positive outlook to jump on your band wagon !

Anyway, nice weather for the time of year in it !

"Those of you so optimistic about our chances after two games probably arnt so anymore?"

So why are you so pessimistic after 3 games? (Only 1 of which we lost). I''ll always try to be as optomistic as possible - thats what a supporter does - supports. Besides I''ve not said we are promotion contenders - how can you decide that in August?

"Can''t even beat Hull, can''t beat a team Colchester can"

Well, since you state after this that we only beat Southampton "thanks to the ref", how do you know the ref didn''t make a hash up of his refereeing judgements at the Col U game? Plus Colchester might not beat Southampton yet, then where would your theory go?

"beat a team thanks to the ref and Cureton."

Thats like saying "We beat Man Utd thanks to Ashton and Mckenzie". Of course its thanks to Cureton he our striker for christ sake thats what he does - scores goals for NCFC.

"Then you look at our players and the promotion contenders, coming back to reality now arnt you"

No. Again how you can judge who the promotion contenders are in August is beyond me, but I''m guess your talking about the "contenders" currently sitting in the bottom half of the table who spent twice the money we did on players.

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

"Then you look at our players and the promotion contenders, coming back to reality now arnt you"

[/quote]

so Coventry being top of the league are Promotion Contenders are they?

what about Scunthorpe? or plymouth? im usre chelski are quaking in their boots at the prospect of playing them next season... after only 3 games....

jas :)