Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Reflections from Hull

Another good turnout from the Canary faithful but I have never known them to be so quiet. The best cheer of the day came when a guy with a Man U top on,who had been hurling abuse, was ejected from the Hull end!!

Hard working display, un spectacular, but both goals came from the the dead ball line when the ball should have been put out of play. Apart from that Marshall didn''t have a lot to do but his distribution of the ball needs to be better as we were giving the ball back to Hull.

We had very litle threat up front and Hull deserved all 3 points but I thought they looked half decent so I don''t subscribe to the posts that we should always be beating teams like Hull.

Looking at the table already it looks like another classic Championship year when everybody is capabale of beating anybody.

What a joker he must spend every game doing that, then the cowards were stood outside shouting abuse through the railings at City supporters going to the buses. I saw a bottle come flying across which was subsequently returned back where it came from all in front of some police officers who were stood just letting it happen.

Yeah, not many grounds have fencing outside the stadium but this is to stop their hooligans, who as one guy has already said on an earlier post, still think part of the game is having a good scrap afterwards. I saw the bottle coming over and thought blimely what would have happened if they had lost!!