Sign in to follow this  
ca

1st Wizard

Hi, just wondered if you enjoyed the game as much as I did.Bet you were thinking exactly the same as me on the way home.The message from the Barclay to Delia was loud and clear,do you think she was listening?
P.S. Naughty Mook has been posting under his dads ID, Old Boy,which probably suggests hes just a youngster with no experience,hence his odd attitude!

hiya diane, sorry for replying on your post to the excellent first wizard, but god what a game, it will live in my memory forever, what a stunning first goal, the man is out of this world and despite the nature of the win, i mean when did we last win like that, i was in tears as i left the ground, as we will probably never see a performance like that from someone in a city shirt again.

diane, 1st wizard - we can only hope and pray that they can do something to bring hucks to carrow road, he wants to be here and boy do we need him here. I have watched NCFC since the early seventies and cannot remember seeing a player as exciting and simply as brilliant as Darren Huckerby

He has given us three wonderful months, turned draws to wins, rescued us from defeat and turned on the abundant skills he has and left us breathless. Why oh why can we not just take a chance and buy him?

Salutations Diane, yes it was a stunning performance wasnt it?, and no, I''m afraid the message will fall on deaf ears yet again.

Still keep posting, you always worth listening to, total sense is refreshing.

Interesting about Mook, can you confirm this mate?.

I can confirm that Mook''s been out of nappies 26 or 27 years, knows a lot about football, and loves NCFC. It sometimes amazes me that he and I can watch the same 22 men kicking the same ball for the same 90 minutes, and see totally different games of football. But we''ve never resorted to personal insults, unlike the Provisional wing of the Pink''Un Forum (Bury St. Edmunds brigade), because we both want to see the success and the long-term future of Norwich City FC. A forum like this is for arguing, not fighting. No-one is Keeper of the True Faith, and we''re all entitled to have our own opinions.

Lets just hope Wolves get thrashed by Aston Villa
Is crouch on the bench or playing or not in the team?