Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

MOST NOTABLE BY THEIR ABSENCE.

Who? Why, the positives and their bandwagonists that''s who.

I wonder why?

Could it be that there was neither result nor performance yesterday at Hull, whilst little Colchester won 3-0 away to - yes - Preston. Rather puts some things into perspective doesn''t it?

Without a good new central defender by 31 August this season is likely to be as difficult as last season. unless Peter starts getting lucky.

[6]

OTBC

Nothing wrong with being positive. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Southampton 3 Stoke 1, yes that rather puts things into perspective - all the other teams are probably as good ( or as bad as we are ) !

Well I''m here

Yes it was a disappointing result yesterday. We should''ve won with what we had on the field but then I''m not going to start whinging or screaming "sack the board". We WILL lose games this season, even if we had twice the team we''ve got

And agreed we need another defender.

This particular positive bandwagonist was all yellow and green goggled up at Hull [;)]

What was it like on the wireless Bly? Was Doherty poor as usual?

I''m still as positve as last week triple B, even more so. We''re still ahead of other teams who''ve spent far more than us! so go pick on them!.

May I also point out to you that its a bank holiday and its bloody hot! some of us with a life would like to be out there enjoying the superb weather and heat rather than glued to our keyboards spewing out bile and hatred or indeed anything. I''m only replying now whilst I wait for Mrs Wiz to get ready to go out.................

PS.  On the ball City.............still!.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''m still as positve as last week triple B, even more so. We''re still ahead of other teams who''ve spent far more than us! so go pick on them!.

May I also point out to you that its a bank holiday and its bloody hot! some of us with a life would like to be out there enjoying the superb weather and heat rather than glued to our keyboards spewing out bile and hatred or indeed anything. I''m only replying now whilst I wait for Mrs Wiz to get ready to go out.................

PS.  On the ball City.............still!.[:D]

[/quote]

I''m hot most of the time Wiz.                                                                                                            And it''s not like our lot are setting things on fire either, are they?

Where did you go yesterday?

Gorleston beach, Della Spina''s ice cream and a paddle?

OTBC  There! Mine''s bigger and brighter than yours.[:D]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Who? Why, the positives and their bandwagonists that''s who.

I wonder why?

Could it be that there was neither result nor performance yesterday at Hull, whilst little Colchester won 3-0 away to - yes - Preston. Rather puts some things into perspective doesn''t it?

Without a good new central defender by 31 August this season is likely to be as difficult as last season. unless Peter starts getting lucky.

[6]

OTBC

[/quote]enjoy this league position while it lasts! this is as good as it gets.......................GRANT OUT

Didn''t go anywhere and am still foolishly looking forward to the season ahead.

It''s a shame in a lifetime of supporting Norwich that the negative folk may only enjoy say Milk Cup success or a run in the UEFA Cup etc. Some (''negative'' supporters) are already involved in a relegation nightmare, whereas some of us (the ''positive'' folk) would rather enjoy the season for what it is and only worry about relegation if it''s staring us in the face come May. I know which attitude and mindset I''d rather have... 

It''s rather tiresome the way people are using isolated results as supposed proof of their views. That goes for both the positive and negative posters.

I think come christmas time, or perhaps a little earlier, we will have a better idea by then of whether it''s going to be a sucessful season or not.

[quote user="Matthew Quinn"]

It''s rather tiresome the way people are using isolated results as supposed proof of their views. That goes for both the positive and negative posters.

I think come christmas time, or perhaps a little earlier, we will have a better idea by then of whether it''s going to be a sucessful season or not.

[/quote]

Yep. And we''ll have an even better idea by next May, won''t we?[:S]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Matthew Quinn"]

[/quote]

Yep. And we''ll have an even better idea by next May, won''t we?[:S]

OTBC

[/quote]

Yes BBB. May will give us all an idea as to how gd the signings etc are/were. Untill then we are allowed to hope and be optimistic.