Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Rochdale - match thread

Rochdale: Spencer, Ramsden, McArdle, Branston, Kennedy, Muirhead, Doolan,

Jones, Rundle, Dagnall, Murray.

Subs: Rigby, Prendergast, Crooks, Le Fondre,

Higginbotham.

Norwich City: Marshall;

Otsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, Murray; Russell, Brellier, Lappin; Martin, Dublin, Huckerby.

Subs: Gilks, Croft, Chadwick, Brown, Spillane.

Referee: Colin Webster (Tyne

and Wear). Officiated during Norwich''s

3-1 away win in the Championship against Barnley in March.

Cureton not playing, as it happens, saw him out in the early hours of Monday morning enjoying the culnery delights of Prince of Wales rd....

But to be fair to Murray he shouldnt have played at Hull and he should be on the bench tonight. He only arrived Frday lunchtime, he needs some time to bed in and train with the lads first.

Lappin should be Drury''s replacement and Chadwick should be on the wing.

Thats my opinion for what its worth.

[quote user="The Canary"]Cureton not playing, as it happens, saw him out in the early hours of Monday morning enjoying the culnery delights of Prince of Wales rd....[/quote]

Perhaps had a dodgy Kebab then!

1st half performance cannot be defended in any way. What a crock of *. They should all be docked a weeks pay for this shocker. The pay should go instead to the fans who have made the effort to travel up there as an appology.

I want to see Brown, Chadders, and Spillane on at half time.

Murray must go off, and Dublin needs to take control of our defense instead of Shackell.

I cannot believe it....

[quote user="cityangel"]

But to be fair to Murray he shouldnt have played at Hull and he should be on the bench tonight. He only arrived Frday lunchtime, he needs some time to bed in and train with the lads first.

[/quote]

Your opinion is valid, cityangel.

Grant''s decisions/tactics since the beginning of his tenure here have been dubious to say the least - they''re now becoming as abstract as some of Worthington''s.

It''s a constant source of worry.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Your opinion is valid, cityangel.

Grant''s decisions/tactics since the beginning of his tenure here have been dubious to say the least - they''re now becoming as abstract as some of Worthington''s.

It''s a constant source of worry.

[/quote]

Is that an intellectual way of saying Grant is a clueless t*** who should manage at his natural level in the Scottish third league

Looks like you got your wish.

Not listening to it on the radio, but chadwick on for murray so i guess lappin has moved to left back.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]

Where''s our big Czech. Not where he should be back home in the Mickey mouse league he belongs.

[/quote]

i dont understand how anyone can have opinons on someone nobody has hardly seen...!! thought tonight was a good chance for him to impress... obviously not!! city are s**t tonight... its god damn rochdale..!! but these games are never easy i suppose....!!!

[quote user="JAMES KERWIN"][quote user="Hardhouse44"]

Where''s our big Czech. Not where he should be back home in the Mickey mouse league he belongs.

[/quote]

i dont understand how anyone can have opinons on someone nobody has hardly seen...!! thought tonight was a good chance for him to impress... obviously not!! city are s**t tonight... its god damn rochdale..!! but these games are never easy i suppose....!!!

[/quote]

He''s ill, according to the official site.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]

[/quote]He is at home, nursing an illness.

Well lets be honest whatever happens in the penalty shoot out I really believe all those prophets of doom about our defence are correct, the only person who culdnt see it is our manager. For Gods sake this is at best an average SECOND division side and our defence was ripped tp shreds. I can not see HOW Grant can defend his position.

Smudge et al you are right this manger has no idea. Even our talisman Huckerby can not do it. This is going to be a long season at the end of which I suspect we will have a new manager!