Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

How many of you can't use VirginMedia for highlights?

I''ve heard a couple of complaints.

If, there is enough people who cant use it, i''ll willingly start updating ncfc-goals with the highlights from Virgin Media, but within youtube, not their individual player.

If theres not enough people then it wont be worth the time...

I can''t either - it gives me an error message saying I''m not in a valid

zone - so preumably no one outside the country can watch them.

It''d be great if you could upload them, and I''d certainly appreciate it.

Thanks

Still updating, changing etc, but the highlights are on there for those who cant use virgin media =]

Will do this every week, and am currently working on improving the quality.

http://www.ncfc-goals.2ya.com - Permenent link, will NOT change.

Many thanks,

Hogesar

I''ve had problems with the Virgin Media highlights too but I stumbled across a way of seeing them Yesterday.

The problem I had was that when I pressed play I saw no pictures, but when I tried full screen it worked.

I know this does nothing for those who can''t get access, which seems to be the case for a quite a few people but this might help some others.

[quote user="Steve H"]

I''ve had problems with the Virgin Media highlights too but I stumbled across a way of seeing them Yesterday.

The problem I had was that when I pressed play I saw no pictures, but when I tried full screen it worked.

I know this does nothing for those who can''t get access, which seems to be the case for a quite a few people but this might help some others.

[/quote]

that could be the case for slow pc''s mainly, because on full screen it classes as a seperate application and therefore the processor focuses on the active app, being the video =]

Also, Southampton highlights can be found on the ''Recent Goals'' page =]

The Virgin highlights are very jerky to say the best - even on our dedicated leaseline at work the standard is poor so anything you can do would be gr8.

[quote user="skippy"]The Virgin highlights are very jerky to say the best - even on our dedicated leaseline at work the standard is poor so anything you can do would be gr8.[/quote]

It''s still not perfect, but you can get watch them, with improvement an intention of mine, on http://www.ncfc-goals.2ya.com thanks..

You can also see League Cup Highlights here.

http://www.carlingcup.premiumtv.co.uk/page/2007Detail/0,,11995~1095834,00.htmlYou

Only found it this evening after a long while searching for the goals from the Barnet match.

If You are quick you might be able to see the 1st round highlights before they put up Round 2''s although there are only 2 of our goals in it, but that is better than nothing and it worked on my PC which is sometimes tempremental with video''s on the internet.

[quote user="skippy"]A massive improvement on what I could achieve I could get through the Virgin site - Thanks[/quote]

No problem. I should beable to get it 100% smooth before next saturdays highlights, it''s simply getting the frame rate && compression perfect =]

As for the rochdale highlights, i am HOPING to get hold of them tomorrow.

The site has now had a simpler, better layout design done to fnish it off. You don''t need to trawl through links to get to the latest highlight, it''s simply on the homepage, take a look:

http://www.ncfc-goals.2ya.com

And tell me if you think its any better! =]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I cant

[/quote]

You cant use VirginMedia or is MY site not working?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Sorry, its virgin media i can''t use.  Your site works fine.  Thanks for taking the time to upload the vids.[:D][/quote]

No problem, im currently working on getting them alot smoother. The encryption virgin media uses is, at the very least, peculiar =/