Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

'Peter' insisting on value for money.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Simply put, isn''t that what we''ve been getting for some years now?[:S]

OTBC

[/quote]in other words ....................... C**P

Completely the opposite in fact. Value for money suggests that players are going to be good despite being cheap. Most of the players we have bought are just cheap.

Sorry BBB....did i miss something tonight? Did we lose?

I dont care how we played....we won. Im sure Sunderland,Derby and Wolves would take our result. Some people are always lookin for something to whine about. The fact is for the first time in yrs we are now in the draw for the 3rd time. We can only beat whats been put in front of us!

Rochdale on a tuesday night with a few injuries was never going to be easy. Its there CUP FINAL. They raise there game 50%,fight harder and want it more than Accrington @ home.

Bottom line is, we are through. Do you remember Cheltenham,Barnet,Northhampton........im sure you do, prob Grants fault too. Just accept it ol boy.....a win is a win!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

And tonight''s performance shows that we''re still getting the right value for our money.

[:S]

OTBC

[/quote]

Considering 4 or 5 of the line up were not match fit and we were missing several other senior players the result we got was entirely satisfactory in my eyes.  Wait till the likes of Brellier Huckerby and Murray are match fit and everyone has had time to gel as a team and then judge the value for money.....

Patience is a virtue (when it can be justified)

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

The fact is for the first time in yrs we are now in the draw for the 3rd time. [/quote]

Actually that''s the fourth season in a row we''ve reached the third round.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

The fact is for the first time in yrs we are now in the draw for the 3rd time. [/quote]

[/quote]

I remember when we got to finals, weird what we settle for now aint it.

NRS wrote:

wow bly, you seem really desperate to take some limelight now that cluck and smudge have got bored.

Nil desperandum, NRS.

It''s a democratic country. You don''t have to read me.

Simple really.[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly Ricky. seems alot of the city faithful are far to easily pleased. I hope this team Gels soon because its very average at the mo.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly Ricky. seems alot of the city faithful are far to easily pleased. I hope this team Gels soon because its very average at the mo.

[/quote]

Ok then you lot.....is it a realistic that we say....we want to/will win the cup? No....In them days we were a better team (even tho in 85 we got relegated).

Since the breakaway of the prems top 4 this comp is a great and sometimes only route the other 16teams have to get into europe.

Its not about us having low expectations.....its purely being realistic.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="can u sit down please"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok then you lot.....is it a realistic that we say....we want to/will win the cup? No....In them days we were a better team (even tho in 85 we got relegated).

Since the breakaway of the prems top 4 this comp is a great and sometimes only route the other 16teams have to get into europe.

Its not about us having low expectations.....its purely being realistic.

[/quote]

Talk about lack of ambition. Boy oh boy.

[:-*][:-*]......shh! We got promoted again in 1986.[:-*][:-*]Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

OTBC