Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Smudger on twtd?

[quote user="C.T"]

Could this be our very own SMUDGER? It would explain a lot....

[/quote]

I doubt it. Our Smudger normally starts a controversial post and then runs, rather than contributing mid-thread. But then again he joined TWTD 11 days ago, and our Smudgers contribution on here has been very slow the recent days. Rumours of a house move and girlfriend moving in? Perhaps not, perhaps he has become a confirmed Binman!

twtd is an ipswich fans site part of a group of sites for teams up and down the country. Norwich have one , i was simply interested to see what they thought about their start. Im not a secret ipswich fan oh and btw 1stwiz admits to being on there as well.

Exactly thanku CJF. It doesnt make me a binner if i browse their fansites. Believe i am 100% norwich city.

[<:o)]  My 300th post  [<:o)] Thankyou all from the bottom of my fart [:P]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]CT - I can understand going on their site to wind them up, but you said you were intrested in what they thought of their start.....why???[/quote]

Because they are a team you are going to have to play?  I think opponent fans views are always interesting both before and after games but perhaps that is just me?

I don''t read divisions Colchester are not involved in but, yes, I do read sites before an upcoming game and afterwards.  Is that wrong?  I don''t understand anyone bothering to go on to a board to wind someone up

PS: Not that it will possibly interest many but we had to work very hard to beat Preston and that we were able to do so without conceding a goal was as much down to our committed and brilliant saving tackle defenders as it was to the lads up front.  Preston did not lie down.

Preston had a number of good chances but got shut down which was likely not reflected in the eight or nine pars we normally get in the National press match reports which I gave up bothering to read a long time ago, about halfway through last season actually.

Or for a more prosaic account:  http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/colchester_united/live_text/default.stm?refresh

Man of the match: Connolly, old head on young shoulders.  No wonder Arsenal Reserves made him captain a year ago at the age of 20!

Injuries permitting we will give you a good game home and away.  If you win either or both I think we will go down fighting.

We are not aiming at anything other than staying in the Championship League for our second year in succession.  We have even less money than you.  

For me it''s a second "exciting" season.  I presume this wears off after a while and it just becomes mundane? 

SoB I am not a binner and if you dont believe that then fine. Are you telling me that you have never visited another teams site to see what fans think of their start (yes I know ipswich are our rivals but that doesnt make a jot of difference). IM NOT A BINNER IM NCFC 100%

[quote user="camuldonum"]

Because they are a team you are going to have to play?  I think opponent fans views are always interesting both before and after games but perhaps that is just me?

I don''t read divisions Colchester are not involved in but, yes, I do read sites before an upcoming game and afterwards.  Is that wrong?  I don''t understand anyone bothering to go on to a board to wind someone up

[/quote] Cheers Camuldonum at least someone can see the obvious.....

There''s a big difference in going on the site and seeing what''s happening to actually being a member and contributing, like this Smudger person.

Flaming hec! smudger hasn''t even posted this thread and he''s got us all more paranoid than barrymore at a pool party!

Going on another teams fansite for research does not make you a binner, if anything it shows you''re more interested in the performance of you''re chosen team and the sport of football as a game!! grrrrrrr.....some people ay!! [:P]

[quote user="C.T"]   What do you have to say to that SoB? Btw taintedtom2000 i loved just loved the comment about Barrymore![/quote]

thanks C.T, it raised a smile when i heard it too! haha

A-what do you think the chances are that there is an Ipswich fan called smudger? Also do you think anyone in ipswich is called Brian or Steve or is this also a ridiculous thought.

and

B-I thought the web team stopped all threads that went off topic? What the hell has this got to do with NCFC web team. Get a grip!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

A-what do you think the chances are that there is an Ipswich fan called smudger? Also do you think anyone in ipswich is called Brian or Steve or is this also a ridiculous thought.

and

B-I thought the web team stopped all threads that went off topic? What the hell has this got to do with NCFC web team. Get a grip!

[/quote]

They do stop threads that go off-TOPIC. But, the topic of this is, and i quote "Smudger on twtd". So it''s COMPLETELY on topic =]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

and

[/quote]

They do stop threads that go off-TOPIC. But, the topic of this is, and i quote "Smudger on twtd". So it''s COMPLETELY on topic =]

[/quote]

I see your point but this has got nothing to do with NCFC whatsoever! Why are the web team allowing a thread claiming a poster on here is a secret binner? This is a football forum not a school playground! Why not post it on the "its not just football" forum? Any answer web team?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

What the hell has this got to do with NCFC web team. Get a grip!

[/quote]

Didnt realise that the thread was anything to do with the web team, are they involved with TWTD too [:D]

Not really, although it relates to a poster who is mostly active in this forum, so here''s probably the best place to discuss it rather than some place where where he may not notice it and miss the chance to reply.

CT - My my we are paranoid, did I say you were a binner?, did I say it was wrong to go on other teams sites/forums, the answer to both these questions is a resounding "No", it is amazing how many posters on here start arguements over things that have not been said!!. I was merely asking why you were interested in what Ippo fans thought about their start......

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

What the hell has this got to do with NCFC web team. Get a grip!

[/quote]

Didnt realise that the thread was anything to do with the web team, are they involved with TWTD too [:D][/quote]

What a fantastic response CA [Y]

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]Not really, although it relates to a poster who is mostly active in this forum, so here''s probably the best place to discuss it rather than some place where where he may not notice it and miss the chance to reply.
[/quote]

Vince you lovely old boy well said [Y].arrdee.