Sign in to follow this  
yellow blood

This is how to intimidate the opposition

I think poorman road can be more intimidating with it''s deathly silence as row upon row of glum farmhands stare out.Players can also be unnerved by the occasional squeak eminating from the north stand.As far as we are concerned I''m just wondering who we could get to wander onto the pitch and fire up the crowd. Maybe someone BEFORE the match perhaps, not at halftime when everyone''s off for a pee, a pie and a pint.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]I think poorman road can be more intimidating with it''s deathly silence as row upon row of glum farmhands stare out.

Players can also be unnerved by the occasional squeak eminating from the north stand.

As far as we are concerned I''m just wondering who we could get to wander onto the pitch and fire up the crowd.

Maybe someone BEFORE the match perhaps, not at halftime when everyone''s off for a pee, a pie and a pint.
[/quote]

I thought we tried that one before.[D]

OTBC

Good post, for a change, yellow-belly, as evidenced by the fact that you actually got some replies this time !

Canary Fairy, Splat the Cat and Captain Canary certainly have a bit of catching up to do!

You really have got the most enormous Ipswich style chip on your shoulder Ralph!

Every single post I have read from you recently always comes back to the binner bashing philosophy you hold. What peculiar tunnel vision you have. But then again I would say that wouldn''t I being an Ipswich fan (according to you)!