Sign in to follow this  
Gunn Rack

CanariesWorld Audio Commentary & Match Live not working

yup me too... not only are they treating honest fans and paying subscribers like me as criminals by locking down the site so much it''s impossible to use if you don''t have exactly the right version of windows xp and windows media player, they can''t even make sure it''s up and running at 3 o''clock on a saturday afternoon...

ncfc commercial management -- kick these clowns out and start providing a decent service to us exiles please...

It''s getting beyond a joke, last year in the middle of the season they decided you had to have a WinXP machine to listen so I had to *buy* a new computer and WinXP to sit beside by Mac notebook just to listen to the CW. I wait up till 1am to listen to end of matches in Taiwan and the service provided is quite frankly not to to standard.

Its a real poor service. Come 3 oclock it doesnt work, having just shelled out nearly 40 notes. Not a good way to do business.

And now that highlights are available for free on that site on the sticky, its only the radio commentary that IMHO is worth having.

Me too.  Rely on it for a bit of homecooked Radio Norfolk on a matchday whilst I sweat my behind off here in Bermuda.

When it works it is great - live radio commentary for us exiles and the goals on-line within 24 hours.
When it doesn''t it is an embarassing scandolous rip-off.

i''m on and listening to it. no problems. doesnt work with firefox so having to use IE7

I still can''t get it - any tricks I should know about to access it?  My usual login procedure is just resulting in an error message

Still cant get it either.

And cant even complain as the complaints box doesnt work.

Driving me insane now!

Polar - How did you get yours to work? Can you PM the URL link to everyone on here..We all appear to be paid up members of CW?

Thnkx

Continually getting error messages and unable to log on. Tried to e-mail the world site via their help page and it came back displaying error!!

Bet they won''t credit our account for their service being unavailable. This is not the first time this has happened and I suppose won''t be the last, as they are quite happy to take our money and not correct their mounting problems on this site. Living in Spain I rely on this service but will have to make due with soccer saturday on Sky sports and save myself £40

Still can''t get it either.  Luckily I can get Radio Norfolk on the radio but it''s really poor reception here in Leicester.

Finally found a phone number for Premium TV, the company that runs the commentary streams - 0208 4840800. Ring up and complain, I know I''m going to.

Am I just being blind, or is there not even a message on the site to apologise and inform that they are working on the problem? Absolutely shocking service... I at least expected it to be sorted at half time...

I can''t even log into the site now... may not be a problem with the streams, more getting onto the site itself :(

Still not working for me. This is not my idea of Saturday afternoon fun. I''ve been trying to login for over an hour!!! It doesn''t seem to recognise that we''re paid the subscription.

Totally..its ridiculous.

Can''t even get canary call on radio norfolk website listen live now.

Have S***World got control of the universe?

well i went to the match so did not use canariesworld for commentry, but i have liked it so far, plus you can get every teams goals, but i hope they sort it out that is not very good,but anyway you could have gone to the match, cos there was 1000 seats spare

[quote user="Gunn Rack"]

Still cant get it either.

And cant even complain as the complaints box doesnt work.

Driving me insane now!

Polar - How did you get yours to work? Can you PM the URL link to everyone on here..We all appear to be paid up members of CW?

Thnkx

[/quote]sorry i didnt see this sooner. i just logged in and then went to the matchlive bit at the bottom of the home page and it worked fine. might depend on the browser you are using as i couldn''t get it through firefox.

It''s hard not being able to listen to the games, but I''m sick of

shelling out for this appalling rubbish and I''m not doing so any more

until there''s an alternative who''ll give me a decent service. I''ve

never had problems listening to Radio Norfolk, so why the hell can''t

PTV do it as well?

It''d be nice for the club to come up with something - surely after all

the cash we''ve pumped into it wouldn''t it be a nice gesture to all

those exiles and people outside radio range to have a cheap, or even

free, commentary service.