Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

adam

he played very well today probley motm or 2nd best after cureton,but evryone who dosnt like him or thinks hes rubbish, can i ask why?

MOTM? I don''t think so, there were many players better than Drury today - Lappin, Brown, Shackell, and particularly Otsemobor. Drury played better than he has recently, but he still conceded possession too easily - in fact every time he tried a pass longer than about 10 metres. Cureton? - dismal first half, is given two chances and scores two goals. But he didn''t go looking for chances; his workrate is appalling.

Drury won a fair few tackles today and wasnt caught of position like he almost always seems to be.. but agree about his passing.. he either punts it aimlessly or struggles to find a team mate.

jas :)

[quote user="huck tastic"]Defensively good, but far too many aimless punts up field when in possession.[/quote]

I would second that but he was not the only one

[quote user="Old Boy"]MOTM? Cureton? - dismal first half, is given two chances and scores two goals. But he didn''t go looking for chances; his workrate is appalling.[/quote]

He scored two - that''s his job, not running around after defeners - reading Grant''s interview on the official site after the game this he describes Cureton as the fox in the box.

lappin was useless, brown was too weak, shackell had drury covering for him 3 or 4 times, otsemobor, well i think it was porbley his worst game, it wasnt bad but not that good, cureton was chacing everywheredid you watch the game old boy?tell me what all those players did well?i  thought espesically brown and lappin did not do very well, got knocked off the ball, brown made two goodish flicks but the rest was poor.ad ven my grandad who thinks drury is useless said he was one of the best today