Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

Norwich v Southampton - match thread

Crap first half, better 2nd half when Fozzy, who changed the game came on.

Great 2 goals from Jamie would have been 4 if their goalie hadn''t have been on such good form.

3 points which is the main thing.

Grant - get a centre half urgently and give Doherty a rest!

Safri was lucky to be on the pitch, it seemed like he wanted to hurt russell and breiller, in the second half he was almost annoymous from a tackling point of view! must have got a rollocking!

we also got lucky as marshall pulled the ball back from the goal line, it was all the way over, but a saints player blocked the refs view!!

[quote user="Greg Sayer"]

Safri was lucky to be on the pitch, it seemed like he wanted to hurt russell and breiller, in the second half he was almost annoymous from a tackling point of view! must have got a rollocking!

we also got lucky as marshall pulled the ball back from the goal line, it was all the way over, but a saints player blocked the refs view!!

[/quote]

my dad sits in the disabled stand Greg.. it was no where near over the line... not al the ball anyway.. either way,... what i saw of Marshall today, and against Barnet, has worried me...

jas :)

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

3 points is 3 points! 

We were very lucky however, outplayed for most of the game, and Southampton should of had a second as the ball WAS over the line!

[/quote]

Not from where I was sitting it wasn''t. No way was the whole ball over the line.

I hope you feel suitably ashamed of yourself for posting such nonsense after 45 mins of our first home game. Scandalous negativity! Superb result against a very good side so cheer up for goodness sake. Talk about glass half-empty!