Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Dion Dublin

most whould agree that he is a wonderfull player, in defence and up-front,and is a role-model to all youngsters.but i think it is time to make him a player-coach,mainly because he might leave and go to somehwere else if he is not given that position now, i think when grant goes, next season in 3 years in 5 years, dublin should be the manager...500th POST[:)][:D][:)]

Many happy returns for reaching 500!!

The thought had crossed my mind aboput Dion becoming coach. I guess there''s issues about his long-term plans with his family settled in the Midlands etc. Also not sure if he''s atken his coaching badges etc

Agreed. He has a wonderful footballing brain, thus shown by the fact he still plays competitively at such a high level at the grand old age of 37. He was always a favourite player of mine and I would like to see him become player coach this season, he''d be an ispiration to the likes of Chris Martin, after all he was a premierleague golden boot winner and played for man u. although for a short period due to injuries.

"No thanks"

[:O] Please elaborate.

I''m not prepared to give my priceless contribution to this forum in exchange for mindnumbing estimations like that.