Sign in to follow this  
LORD FOXY LOWE

Fabian Wilnis...

Fabian Wilnis, what a numptey! Did anyone else see his "tackle" against Plymouth? I''ve hated him with a passion ever since he made those derogatory remarks about Norwich a few seasons ago. He''s obviously trying so hard to live up to his hard man image and with a name like Fabian who''d blame him  [;)]

sent off 4 times in his career and 2 times against Plymouth they said on the championship! must be the fresh south Western Atlantic air!

jas :)

[quote user="Jason and the Argonauts"]Fabian Wilnis, what a numptey! Did anyone else see his "tackle" against Plymouth? I''ve hated him with a passion ever since he made those derogatory remarks about Norwich a few seasons ago. He''s obviously trying so hard to live up to his hard man image and with a name like Fabian who''d blame him  [;)]
[/quote]

Thank god for that. When I saw the title of your thread I thought we had been linked with him.

I think poor old ''winless'' might a victim of tragic''s new get tough campaign - though there are suggestions that there was previous as ''winless'' has been red carded three times now against Plymouth.The cheating Haynes was also shown the red card for violence midweek.This, on top of the binners given an official warning from the FA about their dirty play.What would sheepshanks say about it ?"Calls for another bonus I think, old chap "