Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Strihavka opens his account!

Nice to see David got a goal in the reserves last night, hopefully his confidence with the english game will grow and he will end up being something amazing.

Did you know the last big name out of Banik Ostrava was........ Milan Baros, hopefully David will follow suit!

Good Luck David, I''ve got high hopes for this guy!!!

Definitely agree, he is still getting used to it, but many more to come I believe.  But no need to compare him to Baros!  Dave seems like a decent player, dont compare him to that wimp, who always looks like he will score or do something, but more often than not fluffs it.

Come on Dave!

Great stuff! its only at reserve level but Davids off the mark! this will do his confidence the world of good and help him with the English game even more.. Well done Dave!

jas :)

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

Did you know the last big name out of Banik Ostrava was........ Milan Baros, hopefully David will follow suit!

[/quote]Is this a good thing? Doesn''t it mean that he''ll go on to feature for the Czech Republic, for whom he will perform like Maradona in major cup competitions, only to return to his club and go back to being decidedly average!!

Looked a different class last night played really well. He often looks for the knock down and lay off, would form a good partnership with most strikers at the club.

Czech''s new number 9 is born!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[/quote]

Is this a good thing? Doesn''t it mean that he''ll go on to feature for the Czech Republic, for whom he will perform like Maradona in major cup competitions, only to return to his club and go back to being decidedly average!!
[/quote]

I always liked Milan Baros, I have an interest in Liverpool and follow their season more closely than any other Premiership team and I always thought Baros was good. Currently he''s at Lyon and has scored 5 goals in 13 Games what isn''t bad. I agree Baros failed to shine to Aston Villa but at Liverpool he could change the game.

I''m not making a direct comparsion between the two, I just hope Strihavka will be the next big thing out of Ostrava

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[/quote]

Is this a good thing? Doesn''t it mean that he''ll go on to feature for the Czech Republic, for whom he will perform like Maradona in major cup competitions, only to return to his club and go back to being decidedly average!!
[/quote]

I always liked Milan Baros, I have an interest in Liverpool and follow their season more closely than any other Premiership team and I always thought Baros was good. Currently he''s at Lyon and has scored 5 goals in 13 Games what isn''t bad. I agree Baros failed to shine to Aston Villa but at Liverpool he could change the game.

I''m not making a direct comparsion between the two, I just hope Strihavka will be the next big thing out of Ostrava

Hate to be pedantic but he scored in the second pre-season game in Holland so technically he ''opened his account'' then didn''t he? [;)]Good luck to him anyway - I hope he comes good once he''s settled in a bit.