Sign in to follow this  
Anderz

Hull Away...

First game this season for me, and just wanted to get a bit of background info re: Hull...

• Is the train station particularly near to the ground?
  • What are the locals like for hospitality?
  • Are many on here going?
  • and finally: Will we win..?

Cheers...

The place is a dive from the moment you cross Humberside bridge. Not a bad stadium though. Don''t think we will lose.

[quote user="The Hoff"]

The place is a dive from the moment you cross Humberside bridge. Not a bad stadium though. Don''t think we will lose.

[/quote]

Couldn''t Agree more Hoff, I''ve been there once, never again!

There is a pub near the train stadium called the "Sandringham" where quite a few norwich fans went last year. They''re fairly nice guys as well, gave us some take-aways for the train journey home. The ground is within walking distance of the pub, just follow the crowds!

OTBC!

Chunky

Very cool/friendly people but it does stink a bit if the wind is blowing in the wrong direction from the docks. I think it could be a good place to get our first away win of the season - here''s hoping anyway.

I always said it''d be a cold day in Hull before we got an away win this season.* Ba doom tish *.   I thankyaw.  Try the veal, I''m ''ere all week.

Ground about 10-15 mins walk from the station (quicker if you go via the new car park but not if you want to go to the pub).

Haven''t had any probs with the locals - travelled in by train via Beverley for the past two years.

View at ground and ground itself is very good - far more impressive than Stamford Bridge!!!  Possibly the best bit of architecture in Hull but that doesn''t say a lot!

I''m going, haven''t seen us lose there - we won 2-1 last season and drew 1-1 the previous year. Prior to that I dont think we had played them for 20 years. It could become a lucky ground for us! I''m going to Rochdale too, win both these and the season will be off to a flier!

Any predictions Smudger?? [;)]