Sign in to follow this  
Cottaging Canary

Booing Doherty Today

Toni Perm - I am a season ticket holder and go to every home game and the occasional away game. Hands up time, I do not live in Hamburg I just have an affinity with the place and used the location to give those that may know me and post on here a clue to my identity (I hasten to add I have not a clue if anybody I know does post on here). So no it does not cost me much as I drive in to Norwich and park for free outside my parents house!!.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Toni Perm - I am a season ticket holder and go to every home game and the occasional away game. Hands up time, I do not live in Hamburg I just have an affinity with the place and used the location to give those that may know me and post on here a clue to my identity (I hasten to add I have not a clue if anybody I know does post on here). So no it does not cost me much as I drive in to Norwich and park for free outside my parents house!!.[/quote]

Oh, lol! I thought you were going to be able to direct me to the cheapest/quickest time/route for my trip next week. Worth a try I suppose. [:)]   

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"] I do not live in Hamburg I just have an affinity with the place[/quote]

So you''re really Kevin Keegan then [;)]

Toni Perm - germanwings fly from Gatwick to Hamburg and Ryanair fly from Stansted to Lubeck (for Hamburg). Assuming you are starting your journey in Gods Own County you either have a longer journey in the UK but fly into Hamburg, or a shorter journey in the UK and fly to Lubeck which is about a 1 hour coach ride from Hamburg.