Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

NOTABLE BY THEIR ABSENCE!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" the fact we are no closer to the 2 new defenders"

Who says we are no nearer ? What evidence have you for that ? Nothing other than your own speculation. Specualtion that always points towards a supposed failing by the board, curiously enough.

Still at least there''s a few of you singing from the same hymn sheet (or bin sheet more like).
[/quote]

Who says we are nearer? What evidence have you for that? Nothing other than your ''consistent'' speculation. Speculation that always points towards a supposed feeling that you''re a member/defender of the failing board (or its media)......curiously enough.

Still, at least your continually slinging mud and insult for those who can "ne''er do wrong"......and singing from the same hymn sheet (or menu more like).

Mr Ralphyrickywagwrightydoncadeliajonesyrogernaterferrariboardlover........[|-)]

There yah go! I''m just speculating........[:|]

[/quote]

I''d say the front page of the pinkun has some pretty good evidence....
[/quote]

Yeah..... Cor Berlimy so it does. I thank-you so very much for bringing it to my attention/apprehension.

Now, I''d have much preferred RW to have rammed it down my throat with the insults that I so very much deserve for my contempt and disloyal lack of belief in our incredulous and industrious board. But, I suppose a junior member of Ralphy''s confraternity is better than nowt.........(and that you just couldn''t resist the maggot anyway). I will now retire and lick my wounds - and hopefully find a bigger lumpier cudgel sticky thingy to whack the NCFC board with. Until then, keep scouring this forum for anti-clubby dimwitty binnerists.......Unless you''ve got something better to do - being a "Graduate" an'' all that........

[/quote]

So lets get this right.

UEA''s point regarding evidence taken from the media is less substantial that your evidence taken from errrrr.........nothing.

Very good. Well done. makes a great deal of sense that. Woop Woop! I see care in the community has branched out from the woman who stands outside my local Morrisons to this very message board.[:^)]

These are difficult days for trolls..................long may they continue.

Still haven''t got my season ticket though; however, I got to the first league game and have tickets for the next two along with a shiny new membership. That was my protest, I do like there being more scope for casual fans but hope all those who have kept faith in their season tickets get justly rewarded with a cracker of a season.

I have been pretty annoyed with the Club these last two seasons but decided it was time to move on, stop complaining, count the positives, recognise the Club and team are moving forward again and get behind them.

Anyone who wants to continue an acrimonious gripeathon must be doing so purely for personal gratification.

I see Rudy is being well patronised these days.

Seems she understands French Connection and raucous avatars but not his moniker.

C''est la vie.

[6]

OTBC

[quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Who says we are no nearer ? What evidence have you for that ? Nothing other than your own speculation. Specualtion that always points towards a supposed failing by the board, curiously enough.

Still at least there''s a few of you singing from the same hymn sheet (or bin sheet more like).
[/quote]

Well ralphy boy until we know otherwise we are no closer are we not? Maybe we are looking maybe we''re not so it works both ways. My point is its getting closer to the end of the TW and we havent signed anybody yet. On a football level [im sure even you can post a comment about football instead of making snide digs] do you feel we have the complete team? Im getting pretty bored of your constant accusations of me being a binner. What evidence do you have of me being one? To use a quote from the Ralpy school of hard knocks..''Nothing but your own speculation''! I believe that to be speculation of anyone being a binner if they dont sing from YOUR song sheet Ralphy mate!!

[/quote]

Signed apparently, http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/6960406.stm
and the pinkun as well news link here

What Ralph was trying to tell you was, don''t complain and attack the club because we haven''t signed anyone until the window has closed, which we may well have now done. Ralph was also stating that you have used only speculation to back your point up, which is a dangerous thing to do especially if you end up being wrong (a likely event now).

No offence mate but after having a go at the club and suggesting we won''t sign anyone, you look a little silly [;)]
[/quote]

I take in the point your making UEA but i honestly believe we have minimul funds left [hence the free] and 2 signings are needed [maybe we are still in the hunt?] im impressed in the main with PG''s signings. Do you feel we are the complete package with Murry? Not sure myself and i would be more convinced with 1 more defender. I too was also stating that ralpys accusation of me being a binner is pure speculation with no substance so its a little rich from him blaming others for speculating. Murrys a freebie and im not doubting his ability or PG''s decision in signing him but it doesnt bode well in regards of how much we have left in the war chest.

Regards

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

I take in the point your making UEA but i honestly believe we have minimul funds left [hence the free] and 2 signings are needed [maybe we are still in the hunt?] im impressed in the main with PG''s signings. Do you feel we are the complete package with Murry? Not sure myself and i would be more convinced with 1 more defender. I too was also stating that ralpys accusation of me being a binner is pure speculation with no substance so its a little rich from him blaming others for speculating. Murrys a freebie and im not doubting his ability or PG''s decision in signing him but it doesnt bode well in regards of how much we have left in the war chest.

Regards

[/quote]I think it''s a vital step in the final few pieces of the jigsaw, we now have some competition for the defence, which will hopefully get Shack and Doc trying to improve their games. However I think your right we''re still in need of one more defender (loan or transfer) although if its loan I''d prefer if we snatched up a few. Then I''d feel that we''d have the final package for this season, however whether that is good enough is another question. All I ask from them is to put up a good fight and show some passion for the game and the club, that I hope will be good enough for success [:)]Maybe the club are reserving some cash for the january transfer window, maybe they are holding some of it back for loanee wages and fees, maybe there are more signings in the pipe, who knows. We shall find out soon enough.As for Ralph, he''s very much the opposite of Smudger or Cluck, try not to take his binner comments to seriously, this time last year he was attacking people left right and center accusing them of attacking the club for the most random things! He even managed to get a poster to create an account called "Ralph Wrong", so like Cluck and Smudger have a giggle at their juvenile taunts and move on [;)]

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Who says we are nearer? What evidence have you for that? Nothing other than your ''consistent'' speculation. Speculation that always points towards a supposed feeling that you''re a member/defender of the failing board (or its media)......curiously enough.

Still, at least your continually slinging mud and insult for those who can "ne''er do wrong"......and singing from the same hymn sheet (or menu more like).

Mr Ralphyrickywagwrightydoncadeliajonesyrogernaterferrariboardlover........[|-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah..... Cor Berlimy so it does. I thank-you so very much for bringing it to my attention/apprehension.

Now, I''d have much preferred RW to have rammed it down my throat with the insults that I so very much deserve for my contempt and disloyal lack of belief in our incredulous and industrious board. But, I suppose a junior member of Ralphy''s confraternity is better than nowt.........(and that you just couldn''t resist the maggot anyway). I will now retire and lick my wounds - and hopefully find a bigger lumpier cudgel sticky thingy to whack the NCFC board with. Until then, keep scouring this forum for anti-clubby dimwitty binnerists.......Unless you''ve got something better to do - being a "Graduate" an'' all that........

[/quote]

So lets get this right.

UEA''s point regarding evidence taken from the media is less substantial that your evidence taken from errrrr.........nothing.

Very good. Well done. makes a great deal of sense that. Woop Woop! I see care in the community has branched out from the woman who stands outside my local Morrisons to this very message board.[:^)]

[/quote]

It wasn''t meant to make sense......I awaited a comment from a ''Teller of the bleeding obvious'' to take umbrage and reply. And they did. I knew someone of your ''ilk'' using a trashy example of a ''Care in the Community'' crass comment - would be straight in there, posturing and pouting.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So lets get this right.

[/quote]

It wasn''t meant to make sense......I awaited a comment from a ''Teller of the bleeding obvious'' to take umbrage and reply. And they did. I knew someone of your ''ilk'' using a trashy example of a ''Care in the Community'' crass comment - would be straight in there, posturing and pouting.

[/quote]

So now when you don''t make sense, it''s not suppost to. This gets better and better. I don''t take umbrage by the way to anything you type. You do all the work for me, so I find it fun to throw in a little comment every now and then, just to see your neck extend and here it is once again. There''s nothing more ''crass'' than that. This is normally the point where you scurry off with your tail between your legs waiting for the next thread to add to with what we now understand as a ''comment that isn''t suppost to make sense''. So how about you break the habit just as a one off and talk some football with us. You might surprise yourself and have something to contribute.[:O]

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Mr Ralphyrickywagwrighty doncadeliajonesy rogernater ferrariboardlover ........[|-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now, I''d have much preferred RW to have rammed it down my throat with the insults that I so very much deserve for my contempt and disloyal lack of belief in our incredulous and industrious board. But, I suppose a junior member of Ralphy''s confraternity is better than nowt ........(and that you just couldn''t resist the maggot anyway). I will now retire and lick my wounds - and hopefully find a bigger lumpier cudgel sticky thingy to whack the NCFC board with. Until then, keep scouring this forum for anti-clubby dimwitty binnerists.......Unless you''ve got something better to do - being a "Graduate" an'' all that........

[/quote]

So lets get this right.

UEA''s point regarding evidence taken from the media is less substantial that your evidence taken from errrrr ......... nothing.

[/quote]

It wasn''t meant to make sens .....I awaited a comment from a ''Teller of the bleeding obvious'' to take umbrage and reply. And they did. I knew someone of your ''ilk'' using a trashy example of a ''Care in the Community'' crass comment - would be straight in there, posturing and pouting.

[/quote]

So now when you don''t make sense, it''s not suppost to. This gets better and better. I don''t take umbrage by the way to anything you type. You do all the work for me, so I find it fun to throw in a little comment every now and then, just to see your neck extend and here it is once again. There''s nothing more ''crass'' than that. This is normally the point where you scurry off with your tail between your legs waiting for the next thread to add to with what we now understand as a ''comment that isn''t suppost to make sense''. So how about you break the habit just as a one off and talk some football with us. You might surprise yourself and have something to contribute.[:O]

[/quote]

But what about the ''throwaway'' "Care in the Community" comment? Funny was it? I see you didn''t mention that little snippet. Maybe you assume this message board is infested with a plethora of Oxford Dons and folk who are far to pseudo-intellectual to have time for those who maybe aren''t as mentally astute as wot u arr - but still like to contribute. 

I don''t scurry from no-one. Stay nice.

Just to say, Trolls, if City do get an unsatisfactory result today your crowing re-emergence is not only anticipated but expected so don''t expect to surprise anyone.

In the same way, if City do secure a result your continued absence or brief interjection is also expected.

What would be a surprise, however, would be a constructive comment in either scenario........that is not something real supporters anticipate from you.

You have painted yourselves into a corner; eat some humble pie and come back into the fold.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Mr Ralphyrickywagwrighty doncadeliajonesy rogernater ferrariboardlover ........[|-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now, I''d have much preferred RW to have rammed it down my throat with the insults that I so very much deserve for my contempt and disloyal lack of belief in our incredulous and industrious board. But, I suppose a junior member of Ralphy''s confraternity is better than nowt ........(and that you just couldn''t resist the maggot anyway). I will now retire and lick my wounds - and hopefully find a bigger lumpier cudgel sticky thingy to whack the NCFC board with. Until then, keep scouring this forum for anti-clubby dimwitty binnerists.......Unless you''ve got something better to do - being a "Graduate" an'' all that........

[/quote]

So lets get this right.

UEA''s point regarding evidence taken from the media is less substantial that your evidence taken from errrrr ......... nothing.

[/quote]

It wasn''t meant to make sens .....I awaited a comment from a ''Teller of the bleeding obvious'' to take umbrage and reply. And they did. I knew someone of your ''ilk'' using a trashy example of a ''Care in the Community'' crass comment - would be straight in there, posturing and pouting.

[/quote]

[/quote]

But what about the ''throwaway'' "Care in the Community" comment? Funny was it? I see you didn''t mention that little snippet. Maybe you assume this message board is infested with a plethora of Oxford Dons and folk who are far to pseudo-intellectual to have time for those who maybe aren''t as mentally astute as wot u arr - but still like to contribute. 

I don''t scurry from no-one. Stay nice.

[/quote]

That''s good to hear. So what about the football? My only assumption was that we were here for that. Any chance?