Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

NOTABLE BY THEIR ABSENCE!

Double whammy - great start to the season for the boys and it keeps Todger and Cluckface off of the forum.  Result.

oh dear oh dear...

But it is correct that I am moving and that I am also likely to be without internet connection for the next 3 or 4 weeks....

I am sure that must seem like heaven to some of you???

PS:  Isn''t it a shame that Leicester are about to snap up Riordan???  [:D]

TTFN

macdougalls perm  surely you know by now some peoples reality is just a figment of their own imagination and not based on any real facts whatsoever(this is a joke by the way)

[quote user="Dicky"]Double whammy - great start to the season for the boys and it keeps Todger and Cluckface off of the forum.  Result.[/quote]You spoke to soon LOL

[quote user="Smudger"]

But it is correct that I am moving and that I am also likely to be without internet connection for the next 3 or 4 weeks....

[/quote]They have internet in Ipswich now? They only got electricity last year....

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]errrrr........ just another nobody Scot right smidge? so nope. no shame at all really.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Cureton  [:D]

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Funny how Saturday night postings somehow fail to include the prime agitators isn''t it.

Just shows who actually bases their opinions on their own observations.

[/quote]

I hope you dont include me in this as ive always backed the team just not the board { which ive gone over too many times to discuss again}.

Im happy with the results if not the performences, from what i hear have been dodgy, but that comes from a mate who left the southampton game at half time because he found it appalling. I would point out he has never left a Norwich game when ive been with him before the match has ended.

Good 1st week of results though and im confident we can go on a little unbeaten run with the upcoming fixtures to see us hover around the play offs all season.

Just to point out saturday night i was at the V festival and im sure a lot of other people have other things to do on a saturday apart from use the internet, no offence buddy.

i dont back the board as u all know.. but dont go about with the same view as thrush (smudger) and Cluck....

I do support the players and Granty though...

jas :)

[quote user="Smudger"]

oh dear oh dear...

But it is correct that I am moving and that I am also likely to be without internet connection for the next 3 or 4 weeks.... [/quote]

Where are you moving to Smudger, the Outer Hebrides??

I moved last Dec and was up and running in 5 working days, perhaps you need to change providers.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

oh dear oh dear...

But it is correct that I am moving and that I am also likely to be without internet connection for the next 3 or 4 weeks.... [/quote]

I moved last Dec and was up and running in 5 working days, perhaps you need to change providers.

[/quote]

Am doing so and phone line provider CA...

Hence the little delay and bit of peace and quiet for you poor souls!!!

God forbid I could be absolutely raring to go when let off the leash in a few weeks time however...

Never mind you always have the chance of my new business doing well and my girlfriend who is about to move in with me keeping me at bay beyond that if you are lucky.

One or two good results have no chance of me changing my tune however...

Sing the same song if we are in the top six next May and I may give a bit of credit where it is due... until then don''t hold your breath my dear!!!  [:P]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

oh dear oh dear...

[/quote]

Am doing so and phone line provider CA...

Hence the little delay and bit of peace and quiet for you poor souls!!!

God forbid I could be absolutely raring to go when let off the leash in a few weeks time however...

Never mind you always have the chance of my new business doing well and my girlfriend who is about to move in with me keeping me at bay beyond that if you are lucky.

One or two good results have no chance of me changing my tune however...

Sing the same song if we are in the top six next May and I may give a bit of credit where it is due... until then don''t hold your breath my dear!!!  [:P]

[/quote]

Oh dear Smudger, I fear your days as an Internet junkie are over.......

Not only are you moving house but you''re moving in with the potential Mrs Smudger. Brave or wot ?

From my experience of the last 28 years you can take it from me that your life as a co-habiter will soon be a whole new ball game from that of the unattached.

Before you know it she''ll have you trundling round IKEA and every other furniture emporium you care to name. You''ll get to know all the DIY warehouses better than you know you''re own keyboard and then of course there''ll be the thrill of what''s known as '' the weekly supermarket fun day out ''.

Suddenly your other half will somehow find so many '' little jobs ''  round the house that '' need doing '' that you may as well go the whole hog  and plump for a total rebuild.

Who knows, you may find you''ll be glad to get back to Carrow Road for a rest.........

[quote user="Smudger"]

oh dear oh dear...

I am sure that must seem like heaven to some of you???

TTFN

[/quote]

No they''re not.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/6942124.stm

But if they were why are you so glad they are and we''re not? Either its because you don''t rate him or its because (as usual) you''re glad to see us not making positive step towards signing a quality player. I''m going with the latter.

Of course cynics might suggest that one of our resident binners is keeping low under the pretext of moving and no internet connection for a month or so. Will allow hi to be excused if we continue to thrive but opens the door if we don''t as he will cliam some temporary access.Others might wonder how such a prolific poster doubtlessly using the internet for other reasons could just stop accessing it for that much time. There are internet cafes, friends houses, wi-fi, local libraries. But then anyone who thought a ''binner'' would have to guts to stand by his endless whinging was a fool in the first place. Wonder if the other one has Clucked off as well.

And censorship would have nothing to do with it, eh?

It would seem that there is a new desire around for us to become all nice and cuddly together and sing from the same hymn sheet.

Sad. Very sad.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

It would seem that there is a new desire around for us to become all nice and cuddly together and sing from the same hymn sheet.

Sad. Very sad.

OTBC

[/quote]

Agree Bly, although my posts have mellowed somewhat my feelings for the board are still the same, infact as everyday nearer to the end of the transfer window beckons im starting to get really peeved about the fact we are no closer to the 2 new defenders i believe and many others do in making us a challenging club. I dont think this is down to PG as i believe the minimul budget we have left [nowhere near as big as we were led to believe imo] is being left for the next window. I hope we are not to far away for a push by then. Im cautiously optimistic at the mo but there are still one or two niggling doubts about the team in general that i think could''ve been addressed already.

Regards

" the fact we are no closer to the 2 new defenders"Who says we are no nearer ? What evidence have you for that ? Nothing other than your own speculation. Specualtion that always points towards a supposed failing by the board, curiously enough.Still at least there''s a few of you singing from the same hymn sheet (or bin sheet more like).

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" the fact we are no closer to the 2 new defenders"

Who says we are no nearer ? What evidence have you for that ? Nothing other than your own speculation. Specualtion that always points towards a supposed failing by the board, curiously enough.

Still at least there''s a few of you singing from the same hymn sheet (or bin sheet more like).
[/quote]

Well ralphy boy until we know otherwise we are no closer are we not? Maybe we are looking maybe we''re not so it works both ways. My point is its getting closer to the end of the TW and we havent signed anybody yet. On a football level [im sure even you can post a comment about football instead of making snide digs] do you feel we have the complete team? Im getting pretty bored of your constant accusations of me being a binner. What evidence do you have of me being one? To use a quote from the Ralpy school of hard knocks..''Nothing but your own speculation''! I believe that to be speculation of anyone being a binner if they dont sing from YOUR song sheet Ralphy mate!!

Who says we are no nearer ? What evidence have you for that ? Nothing other than your own speculation. Specualtion that always points towards a supposed failing by the board, curiously enough.

Still at least there''s a few of you singing from the same hymn sheet (or bin sheet more like).
[/quote]

So really Ralphy boy what im trying to say is your accusation has about as much substance as a bowl of Maple syrup in a Waffle house.Carry on Waffling Mr Waffle!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" the fact we are no closer to the 2 new defenders"Who says we are no nearer ? What evidence have you for that ? Nothing other than your own speculation. Specualtion that always points towards a supposed failing by the board, curiously enough.Still at least there''s a few of you singing from the same hymn sheet (or bin sheet more like).[/quote]

Well ralphy boy until we know otherwise we are no closer are we not? Maybe we are looking maybe we''re not so it works both ways. My point is its getting closer to the end of the TW and we havent signed anybody yet. On a football level [im sure even you can post a comment about football instead of making snide digs] do you feel we have the complete team? Im getting pretty bored of your constant accusations of me being a binner. What evidence do you have of me being one? To use a quote from the Ralpy school of hard knocks..''Nothing but your own speculation''! I believe that to be speculation of anyone being a binner if they dont sing from YOUR song sheet Ralphy mate!!

[/quote]Signed apparently, http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/6960406.stmand the pinkun as well news link hereWhat Ralph was trying to tell you was, don''t complain and attack the club because we haven''t signed anyone until the window has closed, which we may well have now done. Ralph was also stating that you have used only speculation to back your point up, which is a dangerous thing to do especially if you end up being wrong (a likely event now).No offence mate but after having a go at the club and suggesting we won''t sign anyone, you look a little silly [;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Sad. Very sad.

OTBC

[/quote]

Agree Bly, although my posts have mellowed somewhat my feelings for the board are still the same, infact as everyday nearer to the end of the transfer window beckons im starting to get really peeved about the fact we are no closer to the 2 new defenders i believe and many others do in making us a challenging club. I dont think this is down to PG as i believe the minimul budget we have left [nowhere near as big as we were led to believe imo] is being left for the next window. I hope we are not to far away for a push by then. Im cautiously optimistic at the mo but there are still one or two niggling doubts about the team in general that i think could''ve been addressed already.

Regards

[/quote]

So Murray is in and he is free! Perhaps now we can avoid unfounded supposition being used to criticise. Do you think it possible that this is exactly what was being worked on?

[/quote]ralph you should know better than to point out the obvious,Anything that slightly defends the club on here gets instanly shot down by certain posters,You wait ,soon we will here murrays only in cos fossy''s has been ruled out for sometime.It will not have occured to them that this deal might have been going on for weeks!

[/quote]

Who says we are nearer? What evidence have you for that? Nothing other than your ''consistent'' speculation. Speculation that always points towards a supposed feeling that you''re a member/defender of the failing board (or its media)......curiously enough.

Still, at least your continually slinging mud and insult for those who can "ne''er do wrong"......and singing from the same hymn sheet (or menu more like).

Mr Ralphyrickywagwrightydoncadeliajonesyrogernaterferrariboardlover........[|-)]

There yah go! I''m just speculating........[:|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" the fact we are no closer to the 2 new defenders"Who says we are no nearer ? What evidence have you for that ? Nothing other than your own speculation. Specualtion that always points towards a supposed failing by the board, curiously enough.Still at least there''s a few of you singing from the same hymn sheet (or bin sheet more like).[/quote]

Who says we are nearer? What evidence have you for that? Nothing other than your ''consistent'' speculation. Speculation that always points towards a supposed feeling that you''re a member/defender of the failing board (or its media)......curiously enough.

Still, at least your continually slinging mud and insult for those who can "ne''er do wrong"......and singing from the same hymn sheet (or menu more like).

Mr Ralphyrickywagwrightydoncadeliajonesyrogernaterferrariboardlover........[|-)]

[/quote]I''d say the front page of the pinkun has some pretty good evidence....

[quote user="UEA Graduate Canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''d say the front page of the pinkun has some pretty good evidence....
[/quote]

Yeah..... Cor Berlimy so it does. I thank-you so very much for bringing it to my attention/apprehension.

Now, I''d have much preferred RW to have rammed it down my throat with the insults that I so very much deserve for my contempt and disloyal lack of belief in our incredulous and industrious board. But, I suppose a junior member of Ralphy''s confraternity is better than nowt.........(and that you just couldn''t resist the maggot anyway). I will now retire and lick my wounds - and hopefully find a bigger lumpier cudgel sticky thingy to whack the NCFC board with. Until then, keep scouring this forum for anti-clubby dimwitty binnerists.......Unless you''ve got something better to do - being a "Graduate" an'' all that........[:|]