Sign in to follow this  
wewasrobbed

Delia drunk - revisited

Something happened recently that reminded me of Delia''s outburst way back when. It also reminded me that I started to make a flash game about it that I never finished. I have just gone back to it and added a couple of bits so it''s done. It''s not my best flash work but will hopefully raise a smile to her ladyship.

Take the role of Delia and lead your team to glory!

Play via my blog:

''Ooh Ahh Delia'' http://www.asspayne.com/blog.html

or play direct (you will need flash player installed)

http://www.asspayne.com/oohahh1.swf

I was thinking of adding sound, let me know what you think. I''d love to have her email address so she can play it....

Haha, those are quite brilliant

thanks for sharing

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]And of course Sky are reminding us of the incident as part of their advert for their coverage of the forthcoming Prem season.[/quote]

[:)]

And still some continue to deny it has any relevance as to how we are perceived by others.........

[quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]And of course Sky are reminding us of the incident as part of their advert for their coverage of the forthcoming Prem season.[/quote]

[:)]

And still some continue to deny it has any relevance as to how we are perceived by others.........

[/quote]

Surely associating Norwich and the Premiership can only do us good in terms of being perceived as a "big club"?

Amusing game btw. Any chance of adding the infamous audio clip on completion?