Sign in to follow this  
Disgusted of North Heigham

Blaze of mediocrity

[quote user="Disgusted of North Heigham"]I see Norwich have stormed into the new season in their usual blaze of mediocrity.Yawn. Sigh.[|-)] [:(][/quote]Did you go/see/hear the game?

Some of us on here have been saying this team is poor. only to be shot down by the yellow and green blinkers brigade.most on here will be happy with this result, which shows how far not only the team have sunk but also a fair few of our supporters.GRANT OUT NOW.

[quote user="Disgusted of North Heigham"]I see Norwich have stormed into the new season in their usual blaze of mediocrity.

Yawn. Sigh.

[|-)] [:(]

[/quote]

Nice to see your first post was such a positive interesting one, Cluck and Smudger have you well trained.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]Some of us on here have been saying this team is poor. only to be shot down by the yellow and green blinkers brigade.
most on here will be happy with this result, which shows how far not only the team have sunk but also a fair few of our supporters.

GRANT OUT NOW.

[/quote]

Yeah, because a draw at Preston is a total disgrace isn''t it?

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]most on here will be happy with this result, which shows how far not only the team have sunk but also a fair few of our supporters.[/quote]

Absolute nonsense.

The key factor to a winning season is to be solid at home, and to try to steal the points away. A win or a draw against most teams away is a good result and this should not be downplayed. This is the process pretty much every team in the modern game works to.

We were down by a couple of players, and have a relatively new squad that is still adjusting to playing together. The fact that for some periods of the game we were under quite heavy pressure, yet the defence held firm is already a big improvement, and if this can continue, we look to be in for a good season when the forwards start firing, and the midfield creativity really kicks in.

Still, I guess unless we win every game we play, the team is a joke, and the fans pathetic for accepting anything less...give me a break.

[quote user="Disgusted of North Heigham"]I see Norwich have stormed into the new season in their usual blaze of mediocrity.

Yawn. Sigh.

[/quote]

Now you lovely old boy where on earth is North Heigham ?i have never heard of it ,and are there any more like you living there?[:#] [;)] arrdee 

Yawn. Sigh.

[/quote]

''THEIR'' usual blaze of mediocrity????...Shouldn''t a fan be saying ''OUR''????

You''re way too obvious mate.

Draw away from home? I''ll take that thanks.

Yawn. Sigh.

[/quote]

This is hardly even worth a comment........................ but if you really feel like this, go take a walk town the road to a place called Portman

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]Some of us on here have been saying this team is poor. only to be shot down by the yellow and green blinkers brigade.
most on here will be happy with this result, which shows how far not only the team have sunk but also a fair few of our supporters.

GRANT OUT NOW.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ronbol, why even say GRANT OUT NOW? It''s not gonna happen however you like mate. And, considering our MAIN ATTACKING THREATS were out injured/ill, i think we''d take a clean sheet away from home, especially against a Preston side who still have quality within them.

"Still, I guess unless we win every game we play, the team is a joke, and the fans pathetic for accepting anything less...give me a break."

Some people, apparently Norwich fans themselves, do actually want us to lose just so they can say "told ya so". And they think the "Woolly flock" fans have sunk their standards low?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Yawn. Sigh.

[/quote]

Nice to see your first post was such a positive interesting one, Cluck and Smudger have you well trained.

[/quote]

Firstly...what he/she has actually stated is correct...

Secondly...why bring others into it to suit your own naive standpoint?  Try not to dump the lack of success at this club onto those who have criticised it from time to time...because the fault lies elsewhere and is actually far nearer your own door step than ours.

Think about it..........

GRANT OUT NOW.

[/quote]

And it looks ilke you have fell for the obvious irony in the opening post...

If a draw away at Preston given our injury problems isnt a good result for you then all I can say is thank goodness not all our fans are like that.

[quote user="Disgusted of North Heigham"]I see Norwich have stormed into the new season in their usual blaze of mediocrity.Yawn. Sigh.[|-)] [:(][/quote]Posted by a sheep following the negative flock. Sheep that is in a blues clothing. Mediocrity and a point away from home  will do for me.First game in for goodness sake we would have snatched their hands off for this point before the game.

[quote user="Dowp End"][quote user="Disgusted of North Heigham"]I see Norwich have stormed into the new season in their usual blaze of mediocrity.

Yawn. Sigh.

[/quote]
Posted by a sheep following the negative flock. Sheep that is in a blues clothing.
 Mediocrity and a point away from home  will do for me.
First game in for goodness sake we would have snatched their hands off for this point before the game.

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.......I love originality Shaun.

Bring it on.

[quote user="Cluck "]

I love originality

[/quote]Really ! you do suprise me as I dont think I have ever read anything original, new or constructive from your goodself. Full of smart responses but no answers.

Could someone explain what is wrong with a point away at Preston?

Our record at Preston in the recent Championship seasons not including yesterday was:

Played 6 Won 1 Drew 1 Lost 4 Scored 3 Conceded 10

Given our main goalscorer and goalmaker were unavailable, this is IMO a good result.

2007/2008
Football League ChampionshipPreston North End0-0Norwich City11-08-2007
2006/2007
Football League ChampionshipPreston North End2-1Norwich City20-02-2007
2005/2006
Football League ChampionshipPreston North End2-0Norwich City08-04-2006
2003/2004
Football League ChampionshipPreston North End0-0Norwich City22-11-2003
2002/2003
Football League ChampionshipPreston North End1-2Norwich City28-09-2002
2001/2002
Football League ChampionshipPreston North End4-0Norwich City26-09-2001
2000/2001
Football League ChampionshipPreston North End1-0Norwich City17-10-2000

[quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="Dowp End"][quote user="Disgusted of North Heigham"]I see Norwich have stormed into the new season in their usual blaze of mediocrity.

Yawn. Sigh.

[/quote]
Posted by a sheep following the negative flock. Sheep that is in a blues clothing.
 Mediocrity and a point away from home  will do for me.
First game in for goodness sake we would have snatched their hands off for this point before the game.

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.......I love originality Shaun.

Bring it on.

[/quote]

Cluck and co - I officially apologise if my comments in a previous thread were below the belt. I must confess, after getting a little hot under the collar, I let my passions get the better of me and drove a football related string of posts into a descent into stupidity. I joined this site to talk football - not take cheap shots ... I''ve learned my lesson - sorry. 

[quote user="Dowp End"][quote user="Cluck "]

I love originality

[/quote]
Really ! you do suprise me as I dont think I have ever read anything original, new or constructive from your goodself. Full of smart responses but no answers.
[/quote]

Hahahahahaha...no stop it...don''t.....hahahahahaha.......aaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahahah......pack it in now Dowpie....hahahahahahaha....... Oh dear....I''ve wet my pants now......

Cluck wrote

Try not to dump the lack of success at this club onto those who have criticised it from time to time...because the fault lies elsewhere and is actually far nearer your own door step than ours.

So if the TRUE fans are responsible for the clubs lack of sucess, what are those who constantly moan and whinge responsible for ?

BAA......

NEXT

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

Cluck wrote

Try not to dump the lack of success at this club onto those who have criticised it from time to time...because the fault lies elsewhere and is actually far nearer your own door step than ours.

So if the TRUE fans are responsible for the clubs lack of sucess, what are those who constantly moan and whinge responsible for ?

BAA......

NEXT

[/quote]Nice one

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]Some of us on here have been saying this team is poor. only to be shot down by the yellow and green blinkers brigade.most on here will be happy with this result, which shows how far not only the team have sunk but also a fair few of our supporters.GRANT OUT NOW.

[/quote]

[/quote]In one word "YES"

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]most on here will be happy with this result, which shows how far not only the team have sunk but also a fair few of our supporters.[/quote]

Absolute nonsense.

The key factor to a winning season is to be solid at home, and to try to steal the points away. A win or a draw against most teams away is a good result and this should not be downplayed. This is the process pretty much every team in the modern game works to.

We were down by a couple of players, and have a relatively new squad that is still adjusting to playing together. The fact that for some periods of the game we were under quite heavy pressure, yet the defence held firm is already a big improvement, and if this can continue, we look to be in for a good season when the forwards start firing, and the midfield creativity really kicks in.

Still, I guess unless we win every game we play, the team is a joke, and the fans pathetic for accepting anything less...give me a break.

[/quote]The solid at home and steal points away stuff is way out of date. This is 2007 football not 1980''s football. look at Man utd last year the whole team was built on attack and so goes with sunderland who got themselves promoted. I am glad your not managing the team because it would be bore , bore .......... boring...............SACK THE CLOWN NOW