Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

Doherty - I'm ready to fight.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I think you will find he is a wrestler, he could form a tag team with Ricky Knight.....[/quote]

LOL, I reckon he''s "punch-drunk"

He cannot fight his way out of a wet paper bag.  Dreadful control, distribution and tackling.  Flat footed and unassured, just the kind of backbone we need.  I really hope grant signs 2 or 3 to ensure reserve team football or an exit for Doc. 

So Doc is fighting for his place against a player we havnt even brought in yet.

If I was him i would keep very quiet considering that he is one of the few players on the team who doesnt have much competition for his place.

Don''t you just hate it when he comes out in the press and starts promising us all this. We always lose soon after, and he usually has a nightmare. (altrhough that isnt  ahuge change from normal)

I haven''t always been the Docs greatest fan but I saw him play quite well on Saturday at Preston, it may be that having a better goalkeeper behind has helped his game. Preston threw lots at us but the defence held firm and Doc was a key part of that.  

The Doc aways gets slagged off ,and always seems to be the scape goat very unfair he is not as bad as he is being painted ,but i guess he will never lose the tag that spurs fans painted of him , since day one he has been targeted so i should not be surprised .

Could it just be that he is contracted to give interviews,the quotes are always altered around to mislead the reader.The question he was asked was probaly "what will you do if norwich sign a new centre back"What sort of person would reply "be in the reserves i expect".I aren''t saying he is brilliant but give the lad a break,he''s been better so far this season

Let''s hope the whole team are ready for battle tonight. Wouldn''t it make a pleasant change to cruise through to the next round with a 3 nil victory instead of the usual struggle against "vastly inferior" teams?