Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Pinkun getting hammered on Fave City Site Poll

On the official Club Message Board the pinkun message Board is currently running a sad 4th place!!

Subject:WOTB

I hate that website with a passion, so many pathetic and non football posts on there.

On here we actually talk about football.

Which is the best city messageboard
Official Site 35 % 
Pinkun 5 % 
WOTB 52 % 
Canarycorner 1 % 
Other 7 % 

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/forcelogin/MessageBoard/0,,10355,00.html

No wonder is it? all the stupid bitching and negative attitudes on here. People are more interested in scoring points against each other, than how many points the team is scoring. Cluck, Ronbol,Ronbol (or whatever your name is) et al take note

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]Here''s another poll to vote in...

http://www.greenun.co.uk/content/greenun/default/

Who will finish the season highest in the table?
Colchester
Ipswich
Norwich

[/quote]

Bearing in mind that it is an Ipswich paper to have 25% saying we will be top either means a lot of Ipswich fans are realists or there are lots of City fans voting as well, me included.

Well we can''t delete posts just for their negativity but we''ve clamped down on the insults, bitching and points scoring. If you feel any posts still exist that are just insults then let me know at peter.raven@archant.co.uk and, if we agree, we''ll ditch them too. Can''t say fairer than that.

not sure why the WOTB site has so many votes, i''ve just had a look and it seems rather poor. I think this site is good for the forum, most people manage to have a sensible debate on here, baring the "odd" exeptions.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]cmon lads only a few more votes and we will be leading!![/quote]

We''re leading!! Pete - do we need a separate thread as a call to arms and get everyone voting??

[quote user="harleston1933"]No wonder is it? all the stupid bitching and negative attitudes on here. People are more interested in scoring points against each other, than how many points the team is scoring. Cluck, Ronbol,Ronbol (or whatever your name is) et al take note[/quote]

Silly boy.....the votes were probably made up of mostly school kids anyway.  The volume of daily posts on the Pinkun says far more about it than an irrelevant poll by a bunch of nerds who never get out....

Another slice of "virtual" bull****...........

I''d assume the site holding the survey has a big advantage over the others, as people are already reading it!

WebvTeam - put up the same survey on here so we can all congratulate ourselves [:)]

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]WOTB is poo. The layout is so difficult to follow.[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more!

P.S. Norwich now at 65%

I voted for pink un too. No contest really in my view, WOTB is complete rubbish and the official site message board is just a mess as is the official site! As for Canary Corner, I''ve only been there a few times and I know the guy that runs it. For others who may also know him - don''t hold that against me LOL [:D]

[quote user="NCFC_Chris"]up to 54% now[/quote]

Wheres the link to see how we''re doing please, can''t find it now??

[quote user="Budger"]So the younger generation''s thoughts counts for ''nothing''?
[/quote]

No....not if it''s all youngsters. A fair cross section is needed before any realistic outcome is possible.

[quote user="One Flew Over..."]

I''d assume the site holding the survey has a big advantage over the others, as people are already reading it!

WebvTeam - put up the same survey on here so we can all congratulate ourselves [:)]

[/quote]

actually last time I looked WOTB was winning by some margin!