Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Oh damn it!, only 5?

[quote user="Cluck "]

It''s a Mickey Mouse cup...and the final score was wholly irrelevant. More important was how Preston got dumped out by Morcambe....yet our 0-0 scoreline there was heralded as an apparent triumph........

Let''s see what happens in the league against better sides instead of faffing about over what should have been a cert for Yeovil never mind Norwich.........

[/quote]Mickey mouse cup,whatever planet do you live on,We are a championship side not a top of the priemiership side.I would love a trip to wembley again.Also if its a mickey mouse cup prehaps preston put their reserves out .You can''t have it all ways,by the way wish your son luck with his move

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Cluck "]

It''s a Mickey Mouse cup...and the final score was wholly irrelevant. More important was how Preston got dumped out by Morcambe....yet our 0-0 scoreline there was heralded as an apparent triumph........

Let''s see what happens in the league against better sides instead of faffing about over what should have been a cert for Yeovil never mind Norwich.........

[/quote]by the way wish your son luck with his move[/quote]

Thanks very much for that, have just spat my tea over the laptop.

!

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]Mickey mouse cup,whatever planet do you live on,We are a championship side not a top of the priemiership side.I would love a trip to wembley again.Also if its a mickey mouse cup prehaps preston put their reserves out .You can''t have it all ways,by the way wish your son luck with his move[/quote]

Ooooooooh.....fighting back now is it?

That''s much more like it....however I suggest you inspect your coracle for leaks when I''m in Sheringham next week.......

[quote user="Cluck "]

More important was how Preston got dumped out by Morcambe....yet our 0-0 scoreline there was heralded as an apparent triumph........

[/quote]

Just a thought Cluck...Morecombe drew 0-0 with Barnet at home so it''s all swings and roundabouts ;)

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]Mickey mouse cup,whatever planet do you live on,We are a championship side not a top of the priemiership side.I would love a trip to wembley again.Also if its a mickey mouse cup prehaps preston put their reserves out .You can''t have it all ways,by the way wish your son luck with his move[/quote]

Ooooooooh.....fighting back now is it?

That''s much more like it....however I suggest you inspect your coracle for leaks when I''m in Sheringham next week.......

[/quote]Hey cluck where i come from the word Sheringham is treated with the same amount of respect as our suffolk rivals ipsh@t[:D]

As this thread has gone off topic, I''m going to try and put it back on!. 

The latter won''t help much, but if something isn''t done soon, yet more true City fans will ditch this excellent site. We all know the high post count posters who''ve left this messageboard for calmer waters don''t we?

Well done lads for stuffing Barnet. All great goals, and well done to Jamie, welcome back my man. May I also congratulate the fans for a stunning turnout on a rough night (one of the highest in this round I believe) it clearly demostrated that the huge majority of true City fans still have great faith in the club!.

I have such a feelgood factor about our club these days, Granty and his backroom team are slowly putting the pride back into Norwich.

And it feels great!.

On The Ball City.  [:D]