Sign in to follow this  
Hump

Dereham Game

Heard last night that Norwich are sendind quite a strong side to Dereham any one any information? thinking about going 

it was supposed to be a reserve team full of youngsters but the club have re-arranged it so a few senior fringe players can get a run out

[quote user="Hump"]Heard last night that Norwich are sendind quite a strong side to Dereham any one any information? thinking about going [/quote] Which Norwich side are you referring to? Norwich Utd? Correct me if I''m wrong, but as far as I''m aware the next fixture for Norwich City FC is the away match at Preston in a week''s time.

Since its basically down the road, i thought i would pay a quick visit. I.E the whole match =/.

Ryan And Rossi Jarvis played, along with halliday, bexfield and a couple of others.

Norwich won 3-0 in a pretty average game.

Not sure who 7 or 11 were, but they were both bloody good and quick

So it was basically mainly reserve players then?

Feel sorry for them guys with only having a game once a fortnight to look forward to.

[quote user="cityangel"]

So it was basically mainly reserve players then?

Feel sorry for them guys with only having a game once a fortnight to look forward to.

[/quote]

its not ideal is it CA? its the only football the 2nd choice keeper gets regularly...

wonder if the club can arragne 2 or 3 friendlies a month against the local sides? Kings Lynn, Fakenham, Dereham, Diss, Gorleston, many more.. might no be professional opposition but still good to give the resevres a game, perhaps we could play them a couple of times a season to generate money for the smaller sides by playing at their ground.. would only benefit them in the long run.

jas :)

The idea of Games against local opposition on a regular basis seems to me to be an excellent idea. It keeps our young lads fit and brings much needed income into some of the smaller clubs and also makes sure we do not miss out on any young talent. With the signings Grant is trying to make it seems evident that he does not trust what he has in his youngsters and the likes of Rossi Jarvis and Spillane do not seem to figure in his plans.He seems keener to take young players from other clubs like the boy Smith from Chelsea who plays in the same position as Jarvis and Spillane. I hope our bright young players do not lose out while Grant keeps premiership youngsters busy,it seems a bit disloyal to those who decided to play and commit for Norwich.

Against Vitesse the other evening was a good opportunity to play a couple of the kids and he did not. It worries me that he will send them out on loan and end up like last year with injuries, no players and boys who have had no experience. Without injuries he would never have given Martin a chance or Renton so where does the future lay for Eagle Cave Brown and the rest???

[quote user="Mud Man"]

Luke Daley was 7 and Bally Smart 11

[/quote]

I used to play in the same team as Luke Daley!