Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

ETUHU

We will see over the next couple of months if Etuhu will deliver the performance everyone expects of him.  Last season he was an excellent player "on his day"... but if Roy Keane can''t motivate him to put in good performances on a regular basis, nobody probably can...therefore, Dixon will never blossom into a top Premiership player....I guess we''ll wait and see

[quote user="ob1"]Sunderland are SO going down...[/quote]

I disagree, if you look at their team on paper last season, I don''t think people would have necessarily backed them to go up ON PAPER. I think Sunderland will surprise a few people this season

I''ve watched Etuhu in some of the pre-season friendlies over here in Ireland and he''s much fitter and not like the player he used to be with us. Instead he was getting stuck into tackles and spraying the ball around the pitch.  

[quote user="Irish Canary"]I''ve watched Etuhu in some of the pre-season friendlies over here in Ireland and he''s much fitter and not like the player he used to be with us. Instead he was getting stuck into tackles and spraying the ball around the pitch.  
[/quote]

nah hes always like that at the beggining of the season. because he comes back for training early. If you remember he was awesome towards the start of last season. He will soon loose his form.