Sign in to follow this  
SI

How you guys are going to Selhurst Park?

Guest CFrost
Club Canary. Always do. See some of you there.

my son and i are going by hang glider.take off from the cliffs at cromer.sorry no spare seats left. should not leave it so late to book.

How will you get back though Grinner ? :)

I''m going in a minibus with loads of mates, should be a great day out.
All taking chopped up yellow pages, and inflatables!

Just some info on trains to London.

Day out is £26 per adult and £5 for under 16. Still some spaces on the 8.30 and 9.40.

Trains to Sellhurst runs from Victoria station or London Bridge every 20 ish minutes. Journey time is roughly 20 to 35 minutes ( if change in croydon needed).

Got my tickets this morning and telesales team of Anglia Railways are saying that trains are getting full.......

7300 away supporters............ fantastic...

Get the train to Norwood junction then it''s a couple of minutes walk. Not sure which direction so you may have to ask a local. Unless you get there early you won''t get it in as it gets busy even with 5,000 less away fans going, and they have closed the doors in previous seasons.

the cheery tree''s is just outside norwood junction station but i''d advice you it is generally a home fans pub only but if you get there early enough they might let a small amount of away fans in but after 12:30 the pub get''s packed out if you walk out of norwood junction station walk up past safeway''s and turn right just down the road is a withersppons pub which is a lot bigger (and cheaper ) and gets a good mixture of home and away fans