Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Canary

Panic Buy's!!

Personally i''m extremely impressed with what Mr Grant has achieved this summer. Getting rid of a lot of dead wood and bring in a lot of players who actually want to play for this great club.

I''m also pleased that, although we obviously need more cover at the back, he hasn''t rushed into any panic buys. With Marshall in goal i''m sure Shacks, Doc and Dublin should do fine for the first half of the season.

The last thing we need is to spend too much on sub-standard player.

Keep up the good work Mr Grant!

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]

Personally i''m extremely impressed with what Mr Grant has achieved this summer. Getting rid of a lot of dead wood and bring in a lot of players who actually want to play for this great club.

I''m also pleased that, although we obviously need more cover at the back, he hasn''t rushed into any panic buys. With Marshall in goal i''m sure Shacks, Doc and Dublin should do fine for the first half of the season.

The last thing we need is to spend too much on sub-standard player.

Keep up the good work Mr Grant!

[/quote]

We waited half a season to get Ashton, played Doc up front then went down for the sake of one more win. How many points are we going to give away at the back before we learn the same lesson again?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST