Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Good Luck Hoozey

I for one would like to wish Hoozey all the best .

Ok he was not the most technically gifted player to don our colours but his commitment to our cause in a period of under achievement was commendable. Your never say die attitude was an example to all.

You were able to help our thin squad out by playing in different position and it was at full back u played well!

You could have rolled over after the Burnley incident but you didnt. Many would have!! My fondest memory was the Vitesse game where the Barclay were singing your song for 10 mins non stop!! Oh and having the scum winger in your pocker!

All the best mate (not your club tho!)

Agreed, excellent professional which is pretty rare in the game now.  His best performance in my eyes was at Chelsea in the cup. All the best.

worthy signed him saying ''he''s a player i admire.''  i for one admire his spirit and commitment to cause - his attitude in this regard is A1 - he''s a give-all player, genuine to the core and never gives up on lost causes.  plenty of players are more technically gifted than hoozey, but fail to

apply themselves - ending up wasted talents and ''what could''ve beens.'' 

when hoozey hangs his boots up, he can look himself in mirror and say

he gave his career the best shot possible. i''m certain hughes gave his best for city and for that i can only applaud him and indeed, wish him well. unfortunately, if only he had ability to match to match his attitude and work ethic - i couldn''t see him being a first team regular this season, and in the best interest of NCFC - rightly so. lastly - hughes has moved no doubt for regular first team football- and given the state of leeds finances, i doubt on the same money.  if he has chosen to leave for less money - then on behalf of NCFC i thank him - we can''t afford to pay good money for players who more than likely will see out their contracts in the reserves.  gallagher should take note.

Yes, thankyou Hughes.

Fantastic player in terms of commitment. We all know he''s not good enough, but atleast he earnt his money in comparison to say, Etuhu? Robinson? Well thank god they''re gone.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

I for one would like to wish Hoozey all the best .

My fondest memory was the Vitesse game where the Barclay were singing your song for 10 mins non stop!! Oh and having the scum winger in your pocker!

All the best mate (not your club tho!)

[/quote]

Hooz chant was legendary ... highlight of the Vitesse game was the Hooz song

you tried your best at Carrow Rd ... good luck at Leeds mate, you''ll need it

Thanks for your efforts Hughesy, I am definitely sad to see you go! I am proud to say I never joined in with the abuse on the terrace (mainly from the brain dead to my right) you got for a while, undeservedly. You have been a credit to NCFC

clap, clap, clap clap clap clap clap HUGHES!   

I wasn''t Hughes'' biggest fan but i would like to say thankyou Andy Hughes for the 100% effort that you put in every week and no doubt on the training field as well. I wish you all the luck in the world with Leeds as your attitude is first class!!!

good squad player and a model in commitment. I hope he does well but I can''t say I care too much for Leeds!

Good luck to him.

Some of the abuse you got was a disgrace as you always gave your all.  Certain sections of the Carrow Road crowd over the last few seasons have tarnished this club''s image in my opinion, but hopefully they''ll realise the only way we''ll climb the league is for everyone to pull together through the bad times as well as the good.  Thats what being a supporter is all about.

You showed others what being a committed player meant so all the best whatever your future holds.

You were absolute tosh and should never have been brought here in the first place...but then that doesn''t make you a bad person.....

I hope the fish and chip shop business works out better for you........[Y]

Sorry but I am not in the slightest bit sad he has gone.  He is good bloke and yes no one could fault his effort but he simply was not good enough.  Hughes typifies all that went wrong for under Worthington following relegation and now he has gone that means every single player we bought in the summer following relegation have left.  Hughes, Jarret, Louis-Jean, Thorne and Colin, these were the players brought in to get us promotion back to the Premier League and not one of them had a real meaningful impact on us in the two years.  Quite frankly if you look at those five players, Hughes was the best of the bunch and that really hits home why we have not challenged in the last two seasons.

No doubt Hughes'' name would appear in many peoples worst 11 for City.  Saying that he did not deserve the abuse he took and I hope that dropping down a level will benefit him.  I wish him all the best.

[quote user="Cluck "]

You were absolute tosh and should never have been brought here in the first place...but then that doesn''t make you a bad person.....

I hope the fish and chip shop business works out better for you........[Y]

[/quote]

haha ... i apoligize for finding this funny but it was quite funny reading through everyones posts thanking him and then this ...

good luck hooze!

theres an Andy hughes in ervery compnay.. one might even work in ur office.. the guy who turns up, gives 100% and would do anything for the company and his colleagues but clearly doesnt have what it takes to do the job... and no ones nasty enough to say....

except for me! lol!

Good luck Hoofsy, Enjoy Oldham, and the next season enjoy Rochdale

jas :)

Agree, wish him all the best. Hope he enjoys a better time from the supporters at Leeds.Thanks Hoosey for the heart and guts you showed ----------shame some of the rest of last seasons squad didnt give it half what you did -----

Although he was never gonna be picked ahead of Otsemobor, I''m not particularly happy that Hoozey''s gone as he still put in some very decent performances in the right-back role last season and I was looking forward to seeing him up his game more and try and push Otsemobor, but it wasn''t meant to be.

All the best Hoozy, I''ll cheer your name for definite if/when you play against us [:)]

You have made alot of Norwich fans who abused you look very silly and won alot of hearts with your commitment. i won''t comment on how you play as i haven''t see you play much but the times like chelsea away when you irritated Robben for 90 minutes has to count for something.moving for football speaks alot for you and i wish you the best of luck at leeds and i hope you earn a move to a more attractive club in the near future.OTBHughes.