Sign in to follow this  
shabbadoof13

Radio Commentary

Hi all,What with the fact I live in Leeds does anyone know a way to listen to the norwich games over the web but not shell out yet again for memebership for canariesworld. I''ve paid out to them for the last 2 years and i really dont want to have to do it again!! Any help would be greatThanksJon

the only way i know is to get 173.6 miles of string with two plastic cups at each end, put one cup in front of roy waller and have the other one at home in leeds.

failing that get a mate in norwich to plug his hifi into the microphone jack of his pc and start a voice convo in MSN messenger

I think there are links where you can get the commentary, they probably change every week though.

I was just wondering if there was anyway I could get in to Carrow Road without a ticket. I''ve paid out to them for the last god knows how many years and i really didn''t want to do it again, I still want to see the games though! Any help would be great [;)][:)][:#][um]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think there are links where you can get the commentary, they probably change every week though.

I was just wondering if there was anyway I could get in to Carrow Road without a ticket. I''ve paid out to them for the last god knows how many years and i really didn''t want to do it again, I still want to see the games though! Any help would be great [;)][:)][:#][um]

[/quote]

Very funny but very different [:P]

Everyone pays their license fee, so everyone should be entitled to listen to it for ''free'', no matter where they are!!

[/quote]ahh but you see i''ve already paid for my ''ticket'' as i pay my TV Licence, why should i HAVE to shell out yet again!Jon..

[/quote]

lol NN! become a steward and they pay u to watch football! ideal job!

jas :)

[quote user="shabbadoof13"]Hi all,

What with the fact I live in Leeds does anyone know a way to listen to the norwich games over the web but not shell out yet again for memebership for canariesworld. I''ve paid out to them for the last 2 years and i really dont want to have to do it again!! Any help would be great

Thanks

Jon
[/quote]

Are you really that broke that you cant spare a few quid to support your club?

For those of us who live far away its a perfect way of supporting the club (along with buying club merch. from the club shop)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

lol NN! become a steward and they pay u to watch football! ideal job!

jas :)

[/quote]

Me a man in a jacket Jas? You''re probably more like Jim Bowen than me [;)]

heyJust went to this website and its asking me to enter a Digital Rights Managment login to listen to the game, anyone know a way around it?ThanksJon

[quote user="cityangel"]Can''t you get Radion Norfolk on the internet?[/quote]You can but cuts off at the start of any game, something to dowith licencing.

At a tangent, is there a way of getting Radio Five Live on the internet when abroad? I seem to be able to get Five Live Extra, but my attempt to get Five Live produced a similar "for contractual reasons..." statement you get on Radio Norfolk.

Cosmic, You can get Radio Norfolk until the game starts at 3pm then it stops broadcasting. It will then resume after the match for Canary Call, its all a bit silly if you ask me.

[quote user="shabbadoof13"]Hi all,

What with the fact I live in Leeds does anyone know a way to listen to the norwich games over the web but not shell out yet again for memebership for canariesworld. I''ve paid out to them for the last 2 years and i really dont want to have to do it again!! Any help would be great

Thanks

Jon
[/quote]

Now this should be easy enough in this moden world , after all  if they have got computors in North Heigham  this should be childs play.[;)] arrdee.