Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Fans saying that we look mediocre???

Surely you optimistic fans with yella & green goggles welded to your eyes should not be coming out with such statements on the first day of a new season???

Whatever happened to your upbeat appraisal of this great squad that Granty has assemebled?

I think that the word you are looking for is not mediocre.... but that mediocre = plop plop!!!!  [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Surely you optimistic fans with yella & green goggles welded to your eyes should not be coming out with such statements on the first day of a new season???

Whatever happened to your upbeat appraisal of this great squad that Granty has assemebled?

I think that the word you are looking for is not mediocre.... but that mediocre = plop plop!!!!  [:D]

[/quote]

Get lost Smudger we all know you''re hanging around so that you can stick the knife in if we don''t get a result but we don''t care what you think because you dont support the team, you dont watch the team and all you do is moan and whinge.

Go play on an Ipswich site you''d fit in well there!!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Get lost Smudger we all know you''re hanging around so that you can stick the knife in if we don''t get a result but we don''t care what you think because you dont support the team, you dont watch the team and all you do is moan and whinge.

[/quote]But if we win, I suspect we''d all want to gloat at him [;)]Anyway what are you doing here Smudger? Why aren''t you at the game protesting?

[/quote]

[/quote]

He wants us to win and thinks we will...on the inside XD

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well said CA.

I wouldn''t say we were mediocre, I think we we''re well capable for competing for a top six spot as are about a dozen teams in all. We''ve got rid of a lot of deadwood and brought in some very good quality players and Grant wants and needs a couple more by the time the window shuts.

Now run along Smudger and be a very good little boy and Cluck off with your best friend to Tractorboys. I''m quite sure that you would be made very welcome.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You really are an odd person, and have a very strange attitude for a fan. You hardly will the team on do you...

I''ve often wondered if you were a supporter or not Smudger. Maybe you were a binner or just a wind up merchant sniggering at the rest of the forum. In the end I decided you were a supporter but one with a perverted and misguded view of what that meant.

But this post is beyond what any supporter would write. Its just gloating at the club and wishing we loose to prove your own point. I seccond CA - why don''t you just sod off? This is a post too far.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Der vas kang bunda la perdaventra kal da marvello san spectravinda los paramba !!!!!!!!!!  Smudger

Smudger will be celebrating tonight , his team are 4-0 up now. [:@]

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]

I''ve often wondered if you were a supporter or not Smudger. But this post is beyond what any supporter would write. Its just gloating at the club and wishing we lose to prove your own point. I seccond CA - why don''t you just sod off? This is a post too far.

[/quote]

It''s beyond strange, his gloating. I can understand the fans who perhaps want the board out, fair enough, but to actually post a thread with a grinning smiley at the end after calling us sh1te is weird, does any TRUE fan look forward to us losing? I really don''t think so folks.

One day he will dissapear, and to be honest I''m very surprised he''s not been sectioned already...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its up to him how he reacts I reckon but it does make you wonder what his motivation is. For someone who is purporting simply to make constructive criticism of the club he ''supports'', I agree with you, CA, that he does have a very weirdly gloating tone. And, no, UEA Canary, if we won I would not feel like gloating at any other City fans because I would assume that they would also be pleased. Why would I be gloating at a City fan about a City win - that, in itself, says it all really.    

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

The use of the smiley at the end holds more meaning than anything else you''ve said above - you just want us to lose to prove some twisted point you''ve made. How can a REAL Norwich fan actually be happy about the team LOSING? Answer that question smudger.

Most normal "fans" would at least listen into the game and hold even a glimmer of hope that the team will actually win, even if they felt the team weren''t good enough. I don''t see Arthur Whittle for instance posting crap like you have. I bet deep down even he has that "I hope we can win" feeling, despite his relatively negative view on the team. You just don''t even want us to win full stop, do you Smudger? Just so you can sit there and feel so proud you were right. Being right is more important to you than the team winning, isn''t it?

I bet if we won you would actually feel peed off simply because it wasn''t the result you were hoping for, right? Because then you couldn''t come on here and gloat. Call yourself a Norwich fan?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]What a sad man you are smudger,i can only imagine you are very unfurfilled in your normal life.If you have nothing better to do than this have you ever thought about channelling all your negitive thoughts into something more constructive like trainspotting you anorak

Today has backed up what I have been missing for ages-talk about a road to Damascus moment-Smudger is a Binner, over here, on an eternal wind up, Christ, how I have fallen for it.....respect mate, but I''ve sussed you now and will, from now on, take everything you post with the revelation in mind.....

Why give him the oxygen of publicity?  At least Cluck actually supports the team, even if he loves a wind-up.  Smudge here relishes defeat and poor performance because it proves his crap right - nobody can take a lecture from him on support since he values his own ability to moan over the fortunes of *our* team.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Today has backed up what I have been missing for ages-talk about a road to Damascus moment-Smudger is a Binner, over here, on an eternal wind up, Christ, how I have fallen for it.....respect mate, but I''ve sussed you now and will, from now on, take everything you post with the revelation in mind.....[/quote]

Thats just how I feel Old Shuck. Talk about feeling like a mug! All this while I''ve been trying to reason and argue with him and then comes this post which proves he is a binner. Thats got to be it Smudger, you''ve been found out - the funs over.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Today has backed up what I have been missing for ages-talk about a road to Damascus moment-Smudger is a Binner, over here, on an eternal wind up, Christ, how I have fallen for it.....respect mate, but I''ve sussed you now and will, from now on, take everything you post with the revelation in mind.....[/quote]

100% agreed Old Shuck, the blokes a binner and I wouldn''t take anything other than his admittance to being a binner as gospel from now on. Bottom line is if we ignore him completely he''ll soon dissapear as no replies equal no thrills...

[quote user="Alex"]

100% agreed Old Shuck, the blokes a binner and I wouldn''t take anything other than his admittance to being a binner as gospel from now on. Bottom line is if we ignore him completely he''ll soon dissapear as no replies equal no thrills...

[/quote]Come on smugder admit it you are a binner,you claim to be a fan but i have seen nothing to back this up.Lets have a"OUT THE SMUDGER DAY"

[quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

I''ll go with that.

Folks! Stop reacting to this inane idiot!

Can''t you see - he is obviously such a lonely and dull individual that this message board has thrown him a life-line of recognition. He gets so much out of seeing pages and pages of postings responding to his provocations. He loves the limelight, he loves it every time someone posts anything about him and he loves playing the role of a site ''celebrity''.

Any person with nothing better to do in their lives could come on here, fan or not, and spew such pointless garbage ... it''s easy. Without a shadow of a doubt I know he is an Ipswich fan who probably sits sniggering into his pint at the end of each week finding it hilarious how much he winds you all up. See through it!!!

Ignore him, he''s far too boring and predictable now - and for some of us always has been.

You all have your rights to suggest Smudge is a binner or the likes of Cluck or myself for making comments like this and although i would find it hard to slag the team or individual players or playing staff i do feel that posts like this are born out of frustration and are just a reflection on his/our stance of how he/we feel the club is going. In my eyes that makes him a  VERY BIG supporter and one who should be applauded for standing up and telling it how it is. Imo im being very realistic when i say our current squad is average for the league we are in i just hope Granty can change these average players into a unit all playing for each other and who knows? I dont think you have to be a team full of house hold names to get out of this one but you do need that little something.

Once again I''m afraid the obvious view has been taken on Smudger here rather than the actual correct one. "Binner" my butt...because although I don''t know him, Smudger speaks with more passion than most of the rest of you put together. The classic call of "binner" (can''t you be more original than that anyway) covers the whole spectrum of those who don''t think like you...those who dare be different...those who want something better.

I know exactly how he feels...and how his angst and frustration has become aimed at the sheep-like mentality of the average "fan" on here who would swear black was white if it meant avoiding the facts. Out in the real world in pubs and social circles this slaveish forum dedication to Smith''s little empire doesn''t exist...so it becomes hard for those of us who think "real" as opposed to "virtual". I also fear many of these "sheep" don''t ever mix with City fan''s from one week to the next...and so are out of touch with opinion on the ground and hang in a flock on here prattling on to gain approval of their kind.

So....I''d far rather stand (oh no we can''t do that anymore can we?) next to Smudger at a match than listen to the wooly gloved "modern spectator" who can see nothing other than what they are told by the NCFC spin machine.

Enjoy your season...and I feel genuine understanding for the "real" long term supporters out there....but mediocrity is the best you will get. We basically got a hiding yesterday in all but the scoreline....and what is the excuse?....that''s right, the food poisoning scare.  What will it be next week and the week after? I''m sure the likes of CA and her fellow apologists are already plotting what to say on a weekly basis...but come May we''ll see just what the real score is.

"Smudger speaks with more passion than most of the rest of you put together."

I''ll just go tell Mr Grant that the best way to show passion towards the club/squad is to hope they lose games. And to knock the team at every turn.

Its a very warped definiton of passion that smudger displays then.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]to true smudger, the yellow mist just dosen''t seem to clear for some posters on this board.this is a poor squad with a poor manager.GRANT OUT

[quote user="Cluck "]

Once again I''m afraid the obvious view has been taken on Smudger here rather than the actual correct one. "Binner" my butt...because although I don''t know him, Smudger speaks with more passion than most of the rest of you put together. The classic call of "binner" (can''t you be more original than that anyway) covers the whole spectrum of those who don''t think like you...those who dare be different...those who want something better.

I know exactly how he feels...and how his angst and frustration has become aimed at the sheep-like mentality of the average "fan" on here who would swear black was white if it meant avoiding the facts. Out in the real world in pubs and social circles this slaveish forum dedication to Smith''s little empire doesn''t exist...so it becomes hard for those of us who think "real" as opposed to "virtual". I also fear many of these "sheep" don''t ever mix with City fan''s from one week to the next...and so are out of touch with opinion on the ground and hang in a flock on here prattling on to gain approval of their kind.

So....I''d far rather stand (oh no we can''t do that anymore can we?) next to Smudger at a match than listen to the wooly gloved "modern spectator" who can see nothing other than what they are told by the NCFC spin machine.

Enjoy your season...and I feel genuine understanding for the "real" long term supporters out there....but mediocrity is the best you will get. We basically got a hiding yesterday in all but the scoreline....and what is the excuse?....that''s right, the food poisoning scare.  What will it be next week and the week after? I''m sure the likes of CA and her fellow apologists are already plotting what to say on a weekly basis...but come May we''ll see just what the real score is.

[/quote]The P.R spin machine will be working overtime in the coming weeks as results stumble with the poor squad that has been put together by a clueless manager.GRANT OUT

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]You all have your rights to suggest Smudge is a binner or the likes of Cluck or myself for making comments like this and although i would find it hard to slag the team or individual players or playing staff i do feel that posts like this are born out of frustration and are just a reflection on his/our stance of how he/we feel the club is going. [/quote]

Ooo ooo ooo, can I join your gang ... can I ... can I?

I want to be just like you three - I want to make a name for myself on this message board, I want everyone to know who I am ... can I be like a celebrity too?

Here goes ... "God what a joke this football club is, managed poorly from the board room to the bench - players who are a waste of time and don''t care too. It''s not like the good old days is it? If we don''t score at least ten against Barnet and hammer Southampton I am going to unleash a protest and all you suckers who actually go to matches and endorse this farce will end up eventually admitting to me that I was right all along".

How that? Am I in the gang now ... will I be remembered? Will I ... will I???

Get over yourselves and cheer up.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

to true smudger, the yellow mist just dosen''t seem to clear for some posters on this board.
this is a poor squad with a poor manager.

GRANT OUT

[/quote]

A poor squad.......Yesterdays bench was Cureton,Strihavka,Croft,Fotheringham and Gilks. Thats is one of the strongest benches i have seen in a few yrs. Its now more balanced and bigger than any of Worthys.

A poor manager?!!  Based on what? Selection? Transfers? Results? Training sessions? Media Handling? You tell me Ronbol, as i dont share your views.