Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

bally smart

he looks really good i hope he comes through a bit, but it will be harder now for him becasue of extra competition.do any of you hope for sucess (or think he will be successful) in the future?

He is a great prospect, blistering pace, the one down fall he has, (judging by the few times i have seen him) is his final ball, he usually beats him man, but his final delivery is often fairly poor, but with good coaching, and natural maturity, hopefully this will improve.

Then he would be a great player.

he used 2 go to my school not that long ago! lol ...

Heard he scored 2 good goals against dereham, one when he used his pace to easily outsprint the defender...

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

Heard he scored 2 good goals against dereham, one when he used his pace to easily outsprint the defender...

[/quote]so i spose u want him to do well then if yo knew him are you the same age or not?

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

[/quote]

Indeed he did. His pace is unbelievable. Yeahh his delivery into the box was generally..poor. HOWEVER, couldn''t complain at his finishing infront of goal.

[quote user="One Flew Over..."]I see from Wikipedia he is South African! I''d never have gessed. Does he play for a youth team?[/quote]

Yes he does, ours ! Also he came on for 1 substitute appearance last season.

Given his fantastic pace and his ability to score goals for fun, maybe he is another striker being played out of position on the wing.

He doesn''t seem a natural winger, but could develop into our next goalscoring sensation, fingers crossed.

I remember playing against Bally in Sunday league and school football.  He was always very fast and played alongside the athlete who is always in the paper, Mitch Goose, so his teams always seemed to beat us comfortably because of their pace.  Thorpe st Andrew can be very proud of the fact that they''ve produced a Norwich City player and i think Mitch is a national champion and possibly a future olympian.  Seeing as they were both in the same year and played together it would be interesting to find out if they were/are friends.

I think that if Bally gets many chances this season he could be a real asset, good in front of goal and a constant threat when played as a striker but when i''ve seen him play out wide for the reserves and youth team he is often very quiet and doesn''t seem to get involved much.  He used to play as an attacking central midfielder against me and used to be an awesome creator.

He is as fast as lighting [li]

[quote user="sonnycityfan aka Ginger Pele"][quote user="ipswichrscum"]

[/quote]
so i spose u want him to do well then if yo knew him are you the same age or not?
[/quote]

no he was a few years older than me, but i still want him to do well because he was at my school for some reason ...

Maybe he should go back to the central attacking midfielder role, cause we need one. Now!

I also know of Mitch Goose and his dad Ray and his brother. They are all runners and what i hear Mitch will be going to the olympics.

He trained with South Africa''s Under 23s over the summer (their Olympic team) and missed out on playing because he didn''t possess a South African passport.