Sign in to follow this  
barclay4ever

Song For City Ideas

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1087356,00.html - has anyone entered any ideas yet? personally i think its a good idea to change it, not a fan of one love or wotever it is that we hav atm. here are som suggestions -

shoot the runner - kasabian - abit of grit

red morning light - kings of leon - abit of flair

seven nation army - white stripes - gets the crowd signing

rocks - primal scream - something abit more fun

could one of our many talented local bands record a song especially something with the uplifting feelgood factor that three lions had but for ncfc? something that we could also sing in the stands!

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]could one of our many talented local bands record a song especially something with the uplifting feelgood factor that three lions had but for ncfc? something that we could also sing in the stands![/quote]

Anyone remember Basti...?

I''m writing a song at the moment for my own band... I''ll post it up if I ever get it recorded! :)

[quote user="barclay4ever"]

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1087356,00.html - has anyone entered any ideas yet? personally i think its a good idea to change it, not a fan of one love or wotever it is that we hav atm. here are som suggestions -

shoot the runner - kasabian - abit of grit

red morning light - kings of leon - abit of flair

seven nation army - white stripes - gets the crowd signing

rocks - primal scream - something abit more fun

[/quote]

For some reason that''s the Italian national teams theme tune, all the fans sing the tune (I was in Italy for in world cup finals)

"Little Donkey" by Nina and Frederick......nice tune........  cluck

Arthur Whittle

Where have all the good times one- The Kinks

Money- Pink Floyd.

I got one for you two - Heaven knows I''m miserable now by The Smiths

Looks like you Norwich fans like the sound of the lads from Leicester - Kasabian. Two of them are big Leicester fans, but one of them is also a Leeds fan - poor guy. [:)]

Would be good music to run out too - havn''t you got your own unique music though? Always thought you did.

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

"Little Donkey" by Nina and Frederick......nice tune........  cluck

Arthur Whittle

Where have all the good times one- The Kinks

Money- Pink Floyd.

I got one for you two - Heaven knows I''m miserable now by The Smiths

[/quote]

Yeah thats a great song, maybe we could play that one after!!!!

[quote user="foxile"]

Looks like you Norwich fans like the sound of the lads from Leicester - Kasabian. Two of them are big Leicester fans, but one of them is also a Leeds fan - poor guy. [:)]

Would be good music to run out too - havn''t you got your own unique music though? Always thought you did.

[/quote]

the closest thing to local music would be the darkness, i believe in a thing called love anybody?

Cant think whats it called, but the music they have for ''the scrimmage'' is good. I''ve heard that at a ground somewhere else as well.

needs to be something everyone will know, what about headlong by queen, one of the lines being "and ure rushing headlong u got a new goal"   or what about something beaty like U2s Vertigo or even as some people have said welcome to he jungle by guns and roses, or even hard rock halleujla by lordi,

[quote user="derehamcanary_fan"]needs to be something everyone will know, what about headlong by queen, one of the lines being "and ure rushing headlong u got a new goal"   or what about something beaty like U2s Vertigo or even as some people have said welcome to he jungle by guns and roses, or even hard rock halleujla by lordi,[/quote]another top song that would get the heart going, and for the younger generartion that watch wrestling, motorhead the game, AKA triple hs theme song or how about ace of spades by motorhad

Sorry, you are all wrong.  No Limits by 2 unlimited has to be the one...

"No No Limits

We reach for the sky

No valley to deep

No mountain to high

No No limits..

No No.....No No No No....." etc. etc.......

If they aren''t feel good, motivational lyrics then I don''t know what are!!!!!

Alternatively, why have a song at all.  Why not just make the opposition walk out to face the whole barclay singing on the ball in full voice.  Nothing more intimidating than that, or motivational for our own boys.

All this music to run out to crap is getting a little bit american for me.

Final Countdown by EUROPE, but i think we had that in the past

D:ream - Things can  only get Better

Yazz  - The Only way is up (or is that for leeds for the 1st half of the season)