Sign in to follow this  
BBFF

Judging Grant and Munby?

Munby says we should give Grant a full season before we judge him, ok but how long should Munby and his board get before for we judge them also? remembering we are talking about a FOOTBALL club.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

Alright BBFF? [Y]

Stumbled upon this revive 45 tonight [8]

Well, since my baby left me,
I found a new place to dwell.
Its down at the end of lonely street
At ..............

Heartbreak? Not ''arf! [H]

[quote user="pete"]How long should we give Munby before we decide he is not up to the job.  Personally this for me was a long time ago and take Doncaster with you. [/quote]

Spot On PETE...

What exactly do these two give to our club?

Except of course being a faceless Chairman to deflect criticism from Delia & MWJ''s and a mouth-piece with specs???  [8-|]

[quote user="pete"]How long should we give Munby before we decide he is not up to the job.  Personally this for me was a long time ago and take Doncaster with you. [/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. What this has just said to me is that we are not strong enough to get promoted with the current squad, and to give grant all this season to build the team up. 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Alright BBFF? [Y]

Stumbled upon this revive 45 tonight [8]

Well, since my baby left me,
I found a new place to dwell.
Its down at the end of lonely street
At ..............

Heartbreak? Not ''arf! [H]

[/quote]Doing great NN cant wait to see us win a game, lets hope its before November? Got your room booked at Munby''s motel yet?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

just a question or two,

how many chairman reply to emails that fans send. ?  mr doncaster does.

how many chairman stand outside the away end after the game when norwich play away and thank fans for coming.?  mr munby does.

so i feel we are very lucky to have a board which cares about the club and its fans.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

just a question or two,

how many chairman reply to emails that fans send. ?  mr doncaster does.

how many chairman stand outside the away end after the game when norwich play away and thank fans for coming.?  mr munby does.

so i feel we are very lucky to have a board which cares about the club and its fans.

[/quote]

One thing you didn''t mention. Munby is getting paid as chairman. If i was getting the money they do i would stand outside every away game and do the same. They show no ambition and thats not just coming from me, thats from the players and you know you they are. They are quite happy with us just getting by in this division, getting paid a lot of money and think they are doing a good job. If they were serious about us getting promotion they would be putting pressure on Grant and co to get better quality players, and keeping the best players at the club. While munby and doncaster re-main at the club we will continue just to be a mid table team in the championship. You happy with that, cause i aint!!!!!!!!!!!