Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

7,300 at Palace

you wont out number us but you''ll have the biggest away following we''ve had this season at selhurst with our recent rivival it''s set up nicely for a cracking day and should be a good livley atmosphere and friendly banter between both sets of fans

rednbluearmy - how do u feel that there are so many of us going? i would have thought with u doing well at the moment and looking good for a play off place you wouldn''t want a large away contingent cheering on their team. should be an excellent atmosphere anyway.

I really can''t wait. One of my favourite away games, if not the favourite, was Barnsley away a couple of years ago. The atmosphere was incredible and that day we took nowhere near 7000. Roll on Saturday week

hi red and blue army

welcome to the the pink un site, we are all looking forward to coming down to your part of london - i hope you can help me out here, i haven''t been to selhurst for a few years and was wondering if you could recommend a nice friendly away pub near the ground, say within twenty minutes walk - if you could let us know one that did decent food too that would be great

really looking forward to the match, should be a great contest

hi gazza if your coming by train go to norwood junction station as you come out walk up past the safeways then turn right to go down the road there''s a witherspoon''s pub theire which is mainly away where all the fans go before the game

hi mistersparkle to be honest with you the more the merrier (i know a lot of palace fans are pissed off because they''ve got to move theire seats) because if you make a lot of noise (which i''m sure you will do) it''ll encourage us to sing a bit more at home to drown you out on our travels we sing for the whole game but at home we only get the holmesdale stand singing so hopefully for once with a cracking atmosphere we can get the rest of the ground singing as well