Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Delia's wish for you and I.

[quote user="chicken"]Talking of stories - have you lost the plot?[/quote]

I dunno Chicken. You could check with Mills & Boon, romantic publishers to the nation - they might know.

What''s up? You don''t want threadbare, little old norwich led by Peter the Braveheart to peck our way to promotion in the most romantic fashion led by our culinary queen.? Shame on you.

[:''(]

OTBC

Oh I just thought the plot was a little thin. Promotion on the cheap - end of story. I was looking for a plot twist or two, maybe even a side story.

I tell you what though. I would much rather try and do it this way than fork out millions for players that are not worth it and find that out when you get to the prem and have limited money there as a result.

Has Jerome been a success at Birmingham - will he cut it in the Prem? Tell you what if he doesn''t then he will become the new Akinbyi!

You see there is a huge problem - do you build a team to get out of this division end of - or do you build a team that can get out of this division and at least give the prem a good go?

People will laugh but I think there are a few players in our squad capable of playing in the premiership starting with Marshall in goal. Obviously if we keep Safri which is looking more likely because West Brom seem to be looking elsewhere now he is another. I will wait to see the game against the "ammers before I say anymore!

Players that we could have signed that I don''t think would be a certain bet for the prem include Eastwood and possibly Sharpe. Eastwood seems very overated to me and for how much money? No he struggled last season and when you think of the other players playing in similar teams have done better.

I''md be surprised he lost the plot, if he''s looking for one in a Mills and Boon - boy meets girl, they fall in love, the end.

Anyway how can anything Mills be cheap?

I used to think he WAS Bob The Builder [Z] but now I got a feeling he could be Barbara Cartland [W][:^)][D]

OTBC [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I used to think he WAS Bob The Builder [Z] but now I got a feeling he could be Barbara Cartland [W][:^)][D]

OTBC [;)]

[/quote]

Barbara who? The only Barbara''s I knew were Castle and a wonderful blonde from Rhyl. Of course there was cousin Babs, but I don''t think she counts.

Now pink. Only real men wear pink, Nutty - so there''s hope for City yet in your mind''s eye I see.

But I am not a  Beckhamist fashionista, and quite frankly prefer the good old yellow and green.

OTBC