Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

The reason Safri was not in the team photo is..........

Or . . . .

Southampton are poised to swoop for Norwich''s Youssef Safri and could offload Jhon Viafara to West Brom. (Daily Mirror)

From the bbc rumours round-up page.

lol -late, on purpose no doubt.  I would be surprised if he is still at Norwich come the start of the season.  It seems obvious Grant wants him gone, and probably wouldnt have a clue where to play him if he was still here. remember we have the Doherty available to play Central Midfield in a crises!

Doherty in Centreal Midfield!!!! you must be crazy!!! there is only one place for Doc and thats a first class ticket back to London!!! It gives me the shivers thinking about Doherty holding the midfield together. Could you imagine???

http://www.answering-islam.org/Muhammad/pictures.htmlUnlikely the case but interesting reading.

[quote user="Oli"]

Doherty in Centreal Midfield!!!! you must be crazy!!! there is only one place for Doc and thats a first class ticket back to London!!! It gives me the shivers thinking about Doherty holding the midfield together. Could you imagine???

[/quote]

Imagine!!  It has already happened!!  Someone should forward your post to Peter Grant!!  [:D]