Sign in to follow this  
FatboySlimfast

STEWARDS!!

Rather strange today that for the 1st time this season the away fans were allowed to stand for the entire game. Have our bolshy stewards finally given up trying to enforce this idiotic ruling, or were they infact a little bit intimidated and scared of the cardiff hardcore? Perhaps it was the presence of the cardiff city stewards which created the relaxed attitude. As it happens i thought the cardiff fans were the best we have had this season, even managing to string together a couple of songs that nobody could understand! If there are any stewards who use this site it would be interesting to hear from you.

COME TO THINK OF IT THE STEWARDS NEAR THE N P STAND DIDNT EVEN RECKONISE A MAN WHO RAN ONTO THE PITCH AT THE END OF THE GAME TO GIVE HUCKERBY A WELL EARNED THANX WITH A SHIRT UNTILL HE WALKED BACK TO THE STAND. NOW THAT SHOWS THE STEWARDS AREN''T AS STRONG AS THEY SHOULD BE.

exactly my thoughts, was in the clarence harbour before the game and they were all singing away in there and being friendly and knowledgeable about the game. Despite the reputation they have to carry around with them, i thought they were excellent. True passionate supporters, who had the misfortune to see their team being taken apart by Darren Huckerby.

As there are only three rows of seats in the away section, i can see no reason why they shouldn''t stand up during the game. At least the rain stopped in time for them!!