Sign in to follow this  
canarychris

Official Photo

The official photo is on the NCFC official site.

Are my eyes deceiving me or if Saf not on the picture? It was taken today as Darel Russell is in the photo.

Just had a look at the team photo on the o/ssafris missing, am i just being blind as a bat?

[quote user="Polar1990"]Just had a look at the team photo on the o/s
safris missing, am i just being blind as a bat?
[/quote]

Gone to the dentist.............

Something should be said about it in the next 24 hours, you dont leave a player out of the official photo and not get asked about it very soon afterwards.    If sold then we will then have to go and buy another midfielder.......Could be 10 new signings by the time 11th August comes around.

Just seen the photo no Safri I see but there is a gorgeous blonde woman in the pic on the end! I thought it was Mcveigh ( as he looked like a woman with his hair ), but remembered he had left! Im still amazed at how many goalies we have 5 is too many! The pic looks a bit strange with 5 goalies in there! Anyway welcome back Darryl I loved you as a player and I hope all the fans will welcome you back with open arms!

OTBC!

[quote user="buddhaboy"]no safri in squad foto
wat we thinkin?
in loo?

[/quote]

Looks to be a case of one in one out.... the revolving Carrow road door is off again!!

Or perhaps he''s just at the dentist??

CRS

Safri apparently not in photo which i''m sure you are all aware means just one thing. As I said on the Darel Russell thread - one step forward - one back.. and no doubt a sizable financial benefits in our favour.

Hope I''m wrong but it doesn''t look like it. Appreciate Safri had his on and off days, is injured alot and is away on international abit, but he is the ONLY player in our midfield who can pass a football . When Safri plays well Norwich play well. For the qualities Russell will bring he is not a passer of the ball like Safri.

May be we aren''t even going to try to play passing football this year !!!

I await the other signings in anticipation (or is that trepedation !!)

I hope it''s not an omen....anyone checked WBA official photo to see if he''s popped up there?

It might be that he just wasn''t prepared to pay £500 to have his picture taken with the squad

[quote user="NCFC Episode 1 - Cureton - The Prodigal Returns"]

but there is a gorgeous blonde woman in the pic

[/quote]

Isn''t that Robert Eagle?

[quote user="Stevo"]

It might be that he just wasn''t prepared to pay £500 to have his picture taken with the squad

[/quote]

and

[quote]

maybe he was too tired for a photo today?

[/quote]

Deserve a "nice one lads!" [:)]

Also can anyone name the people in the photo, all these new signings, now and in jan mean i cant get them all, as havent been for a while to watch.  Players only, starting left to right top row, i get:

___, shacks, brown, doc, dion, ___, ____, dave striker, ryan jarvis, ____, ____

hoose, ___, gally, marshal, lewis, gilks, ___, hucks, russel

___, crofty, le judge, ___, ____, drury, chaders, eagle, ___, semi.

Can anyone fill in the blanks, as i am shocked by how few i recognise!!  its embarrassing, but off to west ham tomorrow to get a look.

someone has said on the official site that Safri remains a Norwich player and Grant will explain why he''s not in the photo after the West Ham game.

As concerning is that does this mean signings are over for the summer with only maybe the odd additional loan to come in ?Bu***r I liked '''' Morrocan all over the world ''''

[quote user="gissing canary"]

Can anyone fill in the blanks, as i am shocked by how few i recognise!!  its embarrassing, but off to west ham tomorrow to get a look.[/quote]

You won''t see any of them at West Ham tomorrow, I''d try Carrow Road [:D]

[quote user="gissing canary"]

Also can anyone name the people in the photo, all these new signings, now and in jan mean i cant get them all, as havent been for a while to watch.  Players only, starting left to right top row, i get:

Can anyone fill in the blanks, as i am shocked by how few i recognise!!  its embarrassing, but off to west ham tomorrow to get a look.

[/quote]

Rossi J, shacks, brown, doc, dion, Halliday, Spillane, dave striker, ryan jarvis, Fozzy, Cave-Brown

hoose, Chris Martin, gally, marshal, lewis, gilks, Steven Howard, hucks, russel

Bally Smart, crofty, le judge, Lappin, Cureton, drury, chaders, eagle, Pat Bexfield (I think!), semi.

CRS

Why has this happened so much this year,

As soon as we sign someone, someone else goes or vise versa,

Safri was not at the team photo shoots today. Makes you wonder where he was?

Something has got to come out soon to say so.

My bet is he wont even be here for tomorrows game.

I''d say he''s having a medical somewhere, may Charlton after they missed out on Russel??

No complaints this year about the darker skinned players being placed symetrically?  Thought it was an annual thing....

back row... rossi jarvis, shacks, chris brown,doc, dion,halliday,spillane, dave striker, ryan jarvis, fozzy, cavey

middle row... hooze,chrissy martin, gally, marsh, joe lewis, gilks, arnold, hucks, rusty,

front row... bally smart, crofty, le judge, lappin, cureton, drury, chaders, eagle, bexfield, semi

i hope this helps

[quote user="Polar1990"]someone has said on the official site that Safri remains a Norwich player and Grant will explain why he''s not in the photo after the West Ham game.
[/quote]

I can find the bit about the explanation but NOT about Safri remaining a Norwich player. Where is it?

[quote user="Christopher Roy Sutton"]

Rossi J, shacks, brown, doc, dion, Halliday, Spillane, dave striker, ryan jarvis, Fozzy, Cave-Brown

hoose, Chris Martin, gally, marshal, lewis, gilks, Steven Howard, hucks, russel

Bally Smart, crofty, le judge, Lappin, Cureton, drury, chaders, eagle, Pat Bexfield (I think!), semi.

CRS

[/quote]

I thought the 5th keeper was Arnold (rather than the derby striker).

[quote user="Dicky"]No complaints this year about the darker skinned

players being placed symetrically?  Thought it was an annual

thing....[/quote]

Because they aren''t.  it probably depends which photographer is

used.  Smart and Otsemobor are quite small so are on the ends.