Sign in to follow this  
Hog

news on Safri

Was supposed to be a press conference from PG after the match about safri, well thats what I heard anyway.  Anyone hear anything?

Wasn''t there gonna be an announcement in the post-match press conference about Saf? Have heard nothing? Anybody know what''s going on?

peter grant announced after the west ham game that safri missed training on monday and turned up late for the photo shoot and therefor was fined by the club, cant see him staying personally. The club does not need players who think they can do what they want when the want.

Oh well, Im sorry but if he does not want to be at NCFC then he can go play for another team, we dont want or need players who arent commited 100% to the club, simple as

[quote user="barclay boy "]peter grant announced after the west ham game that safri missed training on monday and turned up late for the photo shoot and therefor was fined by the club, cant see him staying personally. The club does not need players who think they can do what they want when the want.[/quote]

Safri is a gonner, Southampton I feel will be his likely destination.

Cant blame PG to be fair, with the attitude of ''im bigger than the club'' and will roll in when I feel like it then if I was his boss I would be pretty hacked off and deserving the sack.

Good Riddance we dont need players here who dont wanna be here, no great loss as he would only play about 10 games this season, what with the African Nations, numerous aches/twinges & all that tiredness..... bye bye!

CRS

"Your ultimate aim is usually to play for your favourite team and

then get picked to play for your country. But it''s disappointing in

that you always want your best players around you.

"But you understand this is part of the game and that''s why you see

managers like Jose Mourinho saying they don''t want to buy any more

African players because you could lose four or five players for a month.

"We haven''t got four or five African players, but we still have a

very important player and it''s difficult if you end up losing him."

But Grant said he was also personally pleased for Safri, well aware of how much success with his country meant to him.

"I''m

pleased for him and his country that they''ve qualified because it''s a

big thing for him and I hope that when he does go he is successful," he

added.I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY SAFRI IS BEING VILIFIED ALREADY.  THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY AND TWO SIDES TO EVERY COIN.  HE HAS BEEN A BRILLIANT PLAYER FOR US AND HOPE HE IS STILL HERE NEXT SEASON!!!

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

I guess its Bye Bye to Youseff.

[/quote]

Not much guessing in that one;   he clearly wont be playing for us this season; 

but like colin its easy to blame the player when you only hear one side of the story.  We lacked bite in midfield yesterday and with Brellier still out we will remain uncompetetive;  so as well as a centre back we now have to get yet another combative midfielder or our number of wins this season will simply vanish.

Arrogant, sick note Safri. I''d take 100k and get his overinflated ego off our wages bill.

Good player, when he decided to turn up. Far, far too inconsistent.

Good riddance.