Sign in to follow this  
shrimper

Joe Lewis

Just signed on loan for Morecambe in our first League Two season - good lad?

Obviously passionate about Norwich from talking to him today but wants some regular first team football, we''ve got him until December.

Good luck for your season!

http://www.thevisitor.co.uk/sport

Top quality keeper who will play for England in the future, take care of him please we DO want him back.

Best of luck for your first seson in Div 2.

Will do. He''s an intelligent lad judging from his attitude at our press call today. Very grateful to Norwich for allowing him to go out and get this kind of experience and had clearly done his homework about Morecambe before coming up here. I still have a crick in my neck from looking up at him, though! looking forward to seeing him in action.

Yeh, he''s a good keeper and will do well for you.

Hopefully you can give us some reports on him to see how he is doing.

Good luck with next season [Y]

It''s good news for us that he has gone out on loan to gain himself more experience and to prove himself again.

He had a loan spell at Stockport last year and managed a few clean sheet''s so I would presume he should do well for yourselves.

Although I can''t understand is how people can form the opinion that he''s a "top,top keeper" or a "Top quality keeper" when he''s never started a first team game for us, as surely he would be in the first team.

Let''s just say that he''s a good prospect.

Never played for the seniors and tbh i dont think is "all that" wont play for England but will probably be a good stopper for someone somewhere. he will never play for us... mark my words.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Never played for the seniors and tbh i dont think is "all that" wont play for England but will probably be a good stopper for someone somewhere. he will never play for us... mark my words.

[/quote]

I have got a tenner that says you are wrong.  Might not get to play for england but will def be number one here one day.

no chance Jimmy, Marshall will be here for 10 years. Lewis will move on.. he isnt even getting played in Cup games against tin pot outfits and will get fed up and request a move....

and it wont be a premiership side that snaps him up...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Marshall will be here for 10 years.

[/quote]

Three years max. I have the feeling that he''s far too good for us, don''t think Grant can quite believe how lucky we were to get him.

If Big Joe Lewis (to give him his full name!) can be patient and perhaps spend the next couple of seasons out on loan he may well get his chance when he returns.