Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Player Profile pics - your opinions please

I''m in the minority too - the second picture may look clearer but the first one has character which to me makes it look better - probably because it reminds me of the football stickers I used to collect (I once nearly completed the premiership book in 92/93 season, was only missing about four stickers!)

[quote user="Le Juge"]

I''m in the minority too - the second picture may look clearer but the first one has character which to me makes it look better - probably because it reminds me of the football stickers I used to collect (I once nearly completed the premiership book in 92/93 season, was only missing about four stickers!)

[/quote]

i completed the 97/98 book, i used to love going into primary school with a huge pile of stickers and swapping them

I prefer the first one if honest.

Perhaps we should consider player printing on to loo paper in the toilets at Fortress Carrow?

If only to see whether some of them are even fit for that job [;)]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Any glaringly obvious mistakes (it has been known to happen!) then let me know please.

[/quote]

Pete, when did David Strihavka make his ten appearances with City..? *winks*

[quote user="ob1"]

Could you go for a combination? A "crumpled" effect on the border (and name/number) with a clean picture?

[/quote]

Just what i think too

I feel a bit sorry for a guy called Luboš Pecka who was actually the top scorer in last season''s Czech Premier League with 16 goals, but Dave keeps getting the credit for it! I know it ain''t just this site who says he was top scorer, everyone seems to have got it wrong.[url=http://www.fotbal.cz/c/dom/L1/Souteze.asp?soutez=001A1A&show=Strelci]Gambrinus Liga top scorers 2006/07[/url]