Sign in to follow this  
Welsh NorwichFan

Well its been a while.....

Hi there, not sure if people remember me or not but i was a regular poster up until last season really. Usually my posts would focus on Chris Llewellyn getting a chance for us and i can remember the banter with foghorn and Mook. Can also remember the infamous "Let Libbra Loose" campaign on here! How times change and things are looking really good for us at the moe. Are there any posters on here from those great days??

Hi Taff - how could I forget you!!

I haven''t posted on this board since they changed to the new format, but I couldn''t resist saying hallo to you. Hope you''re keeping well, and that your fellow countrymen are going to roll over nicely for us tomorrow.

I haven''t heard much about your former favourite recently - I know he scored a couple early on, but I haven''t been interested enough to keep checking. I have to say we haven''t really missed him!

Maybe now you''ve got me started again, I''ll post the odd one now and again. While I''m on here, I''d just like to say how impressed I''ve been with Nigel Worthington''s attitude and standards. Despite having some ridiculous decisions against us, he hasn''t followed the example of Warnock and Royle, instead he''s tried to impress on the team that there''s no point in getting booked for dissent, because the ref isn''t going to change his mind. You just have to get on with it, and put it right in the best way possible by stuffing another one past the opposition. He deserves the Manager of the Season award for his approach if nothing else (though I hope he''ll get it for winning the League).

There Taff - see what''s happened? You''ve got me started again. All the best.

Thanks for the reply and hope we do beat Cardiff tomorrow!!! I think you should continue to post, apart from not realising the true abilty that "izzy" had(!!), your posts were always a good read and u talked a lot of sense, i can remember you predicting on this very board that we would make the play-offs when it looked like a lost cause! Also if u were at Preston this season i think i was sat a couple of rows behind you, Llewellyn would have made all the difference in that game:) And for the record he has something like 6 goals in around 30 .
Perhaps i should say that Roberts is still the best striker we have, that way u will become a regular poster again!!