Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

The Leicester way.

From BBC Sport.

Leicester boss Martin Allen is getting his players ready for the new season - by making them clean the Walkers Stadium toilets. (The Sun).

No comment.

OTBC

[quote user="biggleyellow"]Most of the players are uses to crap, come to think if it so have the fans[/quote]

And which players and fans do you have in mind Biggles?

OTBC

[:D] This isn''t true by the way. Martin Allen was on Talksport this morning and confirmed he didn''t make the players clean the toilets. Made me chuckle. Top bloke.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="biggleyellow"]Most of the players are uses to crap, come to think if it so have the fans[/quote]

And which players and fans do you have in mind Biggles?

OTBC

[/quote]

Well as the post was about Leicester, than I think it might be them!!!!!!!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Poor ol'' Carl Cort....... Has gone from Asda to cleaning toilets, a tragic story![/quote]

Is there much difference?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

From BBC Sport.

Leicester boss Martin Allen is getting his players ready for the new season - by making them clean the Walkers Stadium toilets. (The Sun).

No comment.

OTBC

[/quote]

From where I''m looking Grant has got a load of toilet cleaners playing football.....

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

From BBC Sport.

No comment.

OTBC

[/quote]

From where I''m looking Grant has got a load of toilet cleaners playing football.....

[/quote]

Well don''t support them then, go and support another team if your that happy about the team, board and more than likely the fans. You are a joke. I take it you don''t cheer when we score? it would show a lot of hypocrisy if you did, don''t you think?