Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Same old, same old.

Same old story.

Grant in Pink''Un on West Ham match.

"It is difficult for the players because we never had the full group available to us and we knew we had to mix and match and put people in."

That''s why we''re supposed to have a squad. Duh.

How many times have both Worthington and Grant said a similar thing after matches during the past few years? It makes one wonder a bit.

Think before you speak sometimes Peter.

Unless, of course, it''s a strategy to convince the NCFC board that we need more players in.

OTBC

Thing is when you are a couple of players down you don''t want to put all of your best acts out there at once. That is why we started 4-4-2 and had Hooze on the right wing although I have said before I think we would have done better with him at right back and Otsemobor right wing because his over all game is much better, he has pace, and knows how to make possitive forward runs.

I don''t think Strihavka will be starting at Preston, I thought he did well last night but was not as good as Brown who seemed full of confidence and winning balls well and dribbling around his man.

In the seccond half I think we got a better idea of the other side of the starting line up with Croft out there we looked more dangerous every time we went forward. Appart from anything else the team seemed to know where he was going to be and that he would always be a good option unlike Hooze who they seemed not to rely on for crosses - and on that performance I can see why!

LM - First choice Hucks - Injured last night. Second choice Lappin, injured last night.

CM First choice pairing - Brellier and Smith. Both Injured last night. Initial back up Russell Been here 2 days, not had a proper pre-season at Stoke''s doing to protect against injuried scuppering a move.

Saf would probably have been in there if he was concentrating on us rather than his agent and a move away.

There''s the squad. Short term problems except Smith which is a little longer.

[quote user="ob1"]

Same old, same old, bly, same old, same old.

I think you are now worse than Wizard in his hey-day.

[/quote]

The truth is often uncomfortable ob.

Do you think we have a squad yet?

If we do, Peter should not be caterwauling. And you can remain satisfied.

If we don''t, then what''s the point? We may as well just roll over, eh?

Maybe I just want success, but you just want to feel good?

Success is a hard taskmaster.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

The truth is often uncomfortable ob.[/quote]

For you, maybe, but you tend to ignore it - even when it''s right in your face, you are blind to it.

[quote]

[/quote]

Yes. One that could be improved with a quality centre back, but a squad, with much competitions for place and options, we do have (bar as mentioned the centre back role). Check the team roster.

[quote]

[/quote]

He wants to play his best, but currently injured players. So do I. See I think Huckerby is a great player and I want to see him play and so does Grant. Apparently you ain''t bothered.

I am satified with our pre-season, and so was Grant.

[quote]

If we don''t, then what''s the point? [/quote]

We do.

[quote]

[/quote]

Maybe I just want success, and you want to whinge and attract attention to yourself.

[quote]

[/quote]

I know - I''m very successful in live. I want success for City too. I don''t think your attitude could ever bring it. Hence why you are a natural born whinger. Two people in life 1) people who do, 2) people who whinge about those people who do. You are the later. Me and I''m hoping, Mr Grant are a former.

[quote user="ob1"]

For you, maybe, but you tend to ignore it - even when it''s right in your face, you are blind to it.

[quote]

[/quote]

Yes. One that could be improved with a quality centre back, but a squad, with much competitions for place and options, we do have (bar as mentioned the centre back role). Check the team roster.

[quote]

[/quote]

He wants to play his best, but currently injured players. So do I. See I think Huckerby is a great player and I want to see him play and so does Grant. Apparently you ain''t bothered.

[quote]

We do.

[quote]

[/quote]

Maybe I just want success, and you want to whinge and attract attention to yourself.

[quote]

[/quote]

I know - I''m very successful in live. I want success for City too. I don''t think your attitude could ever bring it. Hence why you are a natural born whinger. Two people in life 1) people who do, 2) people who whinge about those people who do. You are the later. Me and I''m hoping, Mr Grant are a former.

[/quote]

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="ob1"]

Same old, same old, bly, same old, same old.

I think you are now worse than Wizard in his hey-day.

[/quote]

The truth is often uncomfortable ob.

If we don''t, then what''s the point? We may as well just roll over, eh?

OTBC

[/quote]

Many things are often uncomfortable. Sitting on a pin cushion is often uncomfortable. Having a dog attach itself to your leg is uncomfortable.

The truth is never unfomfortable because truth is very very difficult to come by indeed.

Heersay is as comfortable as you let it be, the same with opinions. Opinions can are more likely to be uncomfortable than truth because with truth you have closure, with opinions you only ever get more opinions.

And that my friend is politics. Thats what is as uncomfortable as a splinter in your posteria, a pencil up your nose or a rather savage cricket ball blow to the head.

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

We do.

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Even more  [|-)][|-)][|-)][|-)][|-)][|-)][|-)][|-)][|-)][|-)].........

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="ob1"]

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

We do.

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, how long did it take you to think that up?

[quote user="Cobain18"][quote user="Cluck "][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="ob1"]

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

We do.

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, how long did it take you to think that up?

[/quote]

Probably about the time it took you to come up with a reply.

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

We do.

[quote]

[/quote]

[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[|-)][|-)][|-)]

OTBC

[/quote]

No noise from the BlyBlyBabes...  no noise from the BlyBlyBabes...

Looks like there really is some times when silence is golden...