Sign in to follow this  
H4H

The perfect season

Norwich win the league Jamie Curitain will be the championships Top Scorer, Dave the striker will be instrumental and will be a full Croatian international and the envoy of all premiership clubs. Chris Martin will become a Carrow Rd favourite. Darren Huckerby will sign on for one more premiership year after becoming Championship player of the season and the Canaries player of the season. Darryl Russell, Le Judge and Luke Chadwick/Lee croft will have hold the midfield together and score 30 goals between them. Le judge becoming another crowd favourite. Adam Duary Once again proves he is the best left back outside of the Premiership. Shackall plays a key role in the heat of City’s defence, and is the youngest captain to lead a championship club into the premiership. Davenport signs and he and shack are the new Flem and Malkay combination that we have been missing so much. Jon O fills the position on the right scoring 5 goals and not missing a game all season.

Dion hangs up his boots and joins PG, Iwan Roberts and Bryan Gunn on the Coaching Staff.

Ipswich get relegated and fall into Administration!!!

Yellows

All awesome, except 1 thing, since when is strihavka croatian, u also forgot to add that sunderland put a late panic buy end of window £2m bid in for Doherty (which we duly accept!) and huckerby becomes a legend for inventing the "levitating ball" trick, which means we get to go on an all expenses paid (including all the fans!) pre season tour of Japan, USA, Australia and China, as hucks becomes a world renowned Icon.

Oh, and Andy Hughes amazes on his england debut, enough for the newly appointed Mike Walker to make him captain.

[quote user="Oli"]

Norwich win the league Jamie Curitain will be the championships Top Scorer, Dave the striker will be instrumental and will be a full Croatian international and the envoy of all premiership clubs. Chris Martin will become a Carrow Rd favourite. Darren Huckerby will sign on for one more premiership year after becoming Championship player of the season and the Canaries player of the season. Darryl Russell, Le Judge and Luke Chadwick/Lee croft will have hold the midfield together and score 30 goals between them. Le judge becoming another crowd favourite. Adam Duary Once again proves he is the best left back outside of the Premiership. Shackall plays a key role in the heat of City’s defence, and is the youngest captain to lead a championship club into the premiership. Davenport signs and he and shack are the new Flem and Malkay combination that we have been missing so much. Jon O fills the position on the right scoring 5 goals and not missing a game all season.

Dion hangs up his boots and joins PG, Iwan Roberts and Bryan Gunn on the Coaching Staff.

Yellows

[/quote]

It''s always nice to have an open mind when it comes to making predictions.

But not so open that your brain falls out.

[quote user="Oli"]

Yellows

[/quote]

Nice to see some positivity on the board for once!

Keep it up!

[quote user="C.T"]Does Mike Walker then ditch England?[/quote]

Yeah, and hughes becomes player-manager, leading an all-norwich selected side to glory at the next 3 world cups and european championships, which leaves prime-minister Bryan Gunn declaring 365 national holidays if you''re a norwich fans in which Ipswich fans must serve under the norwich fans. Blood tests are done to ipswich fan denying it, showing blue traces in blood. Each fan found guilty of being an ipswich fan gets an ear chopped off and is castrated, although with new paedophillia laws in place, this will only mean losing an ear for all ipswich fans.

Bit far, but there ya go!

I buy a pie at half time , really enjoy it, and when return to my seat find that a steward has put a cushion on it just in case I feel inclined to sit down.

[quote user="Dowp End"]I buy a pie at half time , really enjoy it, and when return to my seat find that a steward has put a cushion on it just in case I feel inclined to sit down.
[/quote]

I buy a pie at half-time, eat it, and really enjoy it - then realise it was actually a cushion.......I return to my seat and find that a steward has put a scummer in it. I then complain to a steward - and he''s inclined to eject me from the ground for standing up.........[:^)]

Alternative season

Jamie Curitain signs for Everton so we have to make do with Jamie Cureton. Jon Ostemobor scores a goal after many attempts, however because of this helped the others concede, Docherty cements his place in the back four with Shackell and Drury, they concede loads but we could have finished 24th if it wasn''t for David Marshall who kept us up at 20th. Then Strihavka goes back to the Czech leagues for £10,000 after a flop season and Julien Brellier retires after having a career threatening injury after the first game, Huckerby retires and Grant is then fired and our new manager is Neil Doncaster.