Sign in to follow this  
Norwich  R  Us

WEST HAM FIRST HALF HIGHLIGHTS

Looks like a loan, marvelous.  And why can''t we spend big bucks (well relatively speaking, up to £2m).  Doesn''t even look a lower league player coming here permanently.

Am I being cynical if I suggest that the scouts, Manager, whoever, could not find a suitable centre back or have only just started searching? 

And now, what most of us have been saying all along, we need a central defender, some like me think we need more than 1 defender, we will be left with last minute loans.  There must be (must have been) a decent central defender or two out there for up to £1.5m, why can''t our scouts find one?

Have they found one, only to be told, the money has gone?

torn to shreds.  the doc was easily a yard away from everything - although was often in posi - unlike some of the others who had simply gone awol.  it was headless chicken stuff - chasing shadows and watching the ball go past - we couldn''t get close enough to tackle.  the second goal was appalling - a quickly taken free kick - simple through ball - suddenly there''s 2 hammers against 1 defender - who''s nearwhere near the goalscorer in any case.  however, granty should also point out to his midfielders, that when we concede a free-kick to immediately block the quickly taken free-quick by standing in front of the ball - just like other teams do to us.  grant should get his defence and midfield in and watch this youtube horror until they know how to act as a cohesive unit.  if the board won''t act to sign a new CB - get them in as well to watch it.less than a week away to preston match - minus nugent at least!

I am very happy with the work Grants carried out on the rest of the team but we''ve had this defensive shambles for 2 seasons now and it isn''t just going to change overnight.

I mean look at it ^, its horrible!!!! 

I rate Brellier a lot but the expectation that he will sort this out is totally unreasonable.

Money on proven central defender now please, Doc to work in the canteen from now on please.

Oh my god. What is happening with this club and this defence. We''re an absolute shambles. We can''t defend for shit. We need a better defence NOW before the start of the season. Brellier is a good tackler and will be an important asset for the defence and midfield. But we need to replace the Doc fast. This man is probably the worst footballer I have ever seen at NCFC. Drury''s starting to hoof again. Shackell is starting to improve. That armband must mean something to him. Otsemoboor looks very quick but his defensive skills cost us a goal in the match (Spectors goal).Our attack is getting much better. Which is good. Well done Granty.

Clear to see that 90% of the attacks came down drury''s wing in which he can seen to be doing nothing, really highlights how rubbish he is. To top it off donkey doesn''t seem to grasp the idea of marking players. If we don''t get some better defenders in, then it will be another medioca season, I''m just praying that grant can get the players in he wants and we so desperatly need.